Forum Game - The Trip - Page 7 of 19

"I was born and raised in LA. I wish - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2004 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
19th Mar, 2004 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 7

This Dramatist role,

Rozalynn is met by the agent who with a surprise look on his face says...

"Come on lady, you can't leave yet! I have your new friends' tickets!"

He places your arm under his in a manner similar to how a father would walk a bride to the alter while speaking about how difficult his job is... You go back to the waiting room... each of you are giving tickets and the following is explained to you...

You will board a plane to go to a remote winter wonderland about 300 miles from here. Your hotel expenses and ski lift and gear will be aid for!

He then tells you to meet at such a date and time etc...

GM: We move forward to the point where all of you are now on the plane seated next to each other and the plane has just taken off.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2004 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah could not believe what Trixie was saying...'Friends? for goodness sake!' she thought, she must be kidding....

Mariah is happy that at least they are on the plane already....but what the heck! it is coach!!!! oh my goodness! start getting on Mariah....I expected at leastbusiness or first class!!!, she says while holding her head in sign of horror., I'm not accostum to travel in coach! oh my goodness, she continues...we are all going to eat the same food!????

21st Mar, 2004 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Thrilled to be on the plane at last, and in the air, Rozalynn removes her seat belt as the restriction lifts and sighs with relief. Craning her neck to see out the window past Trixie, Rozalynn enjoys the beautiful blue sky and fluffy white clouds. She's not sure how she managed to get seated in between her two companions, but she's pretty sure it was an intentional move by Trixie -- apparently, she didn't want to sit directly next to Ma-ri-ah! And maybe that's for the best, really....

Listening to Ma-ri-ah already beginning to complain about the seats and the food, Rozalynn tries to lighten the mood a little.

"Gosh, Ma-ri-ah, isn't this exciting to be going skiing?? I'm really looking forward to hitting the slopes. Do you enjoy the black diamond runs, or do you stick to the more moderate areas? I'm all for the fast ones, myself." Rozalynn turns to her right. "How about you, Trixie? Are you much of a skier? I'm sure you are in top physical condition!"

From the corner of her eye, Rozalynn can see the flight attendants preparing the snack trolley.

21st Mar, 2004 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 7 Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah replies 'No, I'm not very good skiing....actually, I look forward in hiring a cute instructor that can help me", she giggles.

21st Mar, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Rozalynn's head snaps back to Mariah, her eyes huge as she blushes to her ears and giggles.

"Ohmigosh, Mariah!! I can't believe you said that!"

22nd Mar, 2004 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

Yes, I guess I am a pretty good skier. I am pretty athletic in general. I grew up only about an hour from a ski resort, so I skied a lot when I was younger. Most of my Marine Corps duty has been in warm areas, so I don't get to do it much. I am probably a bit rusty. Maybe I will join Mariah for a lesson. It will be fun to see her in action. No offense intended, I just mean it will be fun to watch you get the instructor all worked up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2004 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 7

Waiting for the snack trolley so she can get a drink of something, Rozalynn settles back in her seat, a little flustered.

"Well, that's great that you already know how to ski, Trixie. I love skiing -- my family used to go on ski trips quite often when us kids were growing up. My brother and I were in competition all the time! Of course, now I can't get away so often. But even if you believe you're a bit rusty, it's just like riding a bike! You never forget -- and the thrill of downhill skiing is just the best!"

"Where's that snack cart??"

23rd Mar, 2004 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

Kim role,

"I was born and raised in LA. I wish I could bring my cat along in this trip. I'm sure she would enjoy it. I'm starting getting really hungry! I hope they have some really nice to eat" do you all know if they have shrimps?

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,