Forum Game - The Trip - Page 8 of 19

Mariah rolls her eyes and thinks 'Oh - Page 8 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2004 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
23rd Mar, 2004 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 8

Trixie bursts out laughing at Mariah's question about shrimp and says, "you're kidding, right? You will be lucky if they serve you a small packet of peanuts. So, you have been wealthy your entire life, not just a result of your acting jobs? Otherwise, surely you would know that coach doesn't get shrimp."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2004 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Maria gives 'that look' to Trixie and says 'Like I said before my daddy is the CEO of a very important company, I always lived in LA, I'm trying to become independent although daddy always help me with the credit card bills at the end of the month' she giggles. Have you been in Rodeo Drive before?, they have such beautiful things!".

24th Mar, 2004 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Trixie gives the look right back to Mariah, then smiles and says, "No, I have never been to rodeo drive. I don't have a rich daddy and even if I did, I wouldn't want him paying my bills. I am waaaayyyy too independent for that!" Trixie adds while laughing, "I really love the Marine Corps, but on what I make, I doubt I could afford a soda on Rodeo drive!"

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 24th Mar, 2004 - 10:37pm

24th Mar, 2004 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Page 8 Trip Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

After a simple ding... you hear the voice of the stewardess,

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are happy to share with you our on board movie, 'Scooby-Doo 2', please sit back and enjoy. After lunch we will be around in a minute with headphones and the movie will begin.

GM:Enjoy the rest of the plane ride, when you land I will tell you. This is a basic jet and so there are not any spots for wondering, but you can feel free to walk around if you wish. Available for a price is the on board duty free shopping (pens, gift sets, perfume).

25th Mar, 2004 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah opens her mouth big and then turn to Trixie and Rozalynn and says 'Did she just say Scooby Doo 2?' she must be kidding! what kind of airline it is...first of all, we are traveling in coach, no shrimps at all, not even dream with champagne and now Scooby Doo 2? *shaking head* they think we are Kindergarden children or what?".

Oh well she said while she calls one of the stewardess, can you please give me a list of items of perfumes available?.

25th Mar, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

She's thinking it's a good thing she's sitting in between these two. Rozalynn hopes that they don't come to blows before the flight is over.

"Scooby-Doo? That's the movie?" Mystified, Rozalynn looks around at nearby passengers. "I didn't realize we had so many kids they would show something like that... In fact, I don't see any kids at all. Hm.

"Ah, well. Might as well make the best of it, I guess," Rozalynn smiles gamely. "I brought a book to read, anyway, I'll just turn on the little overhead light when the movie comes on. What do you suppose is for lunch? I figured we'd just get soda and peanuts. 300 miles isn't all that far to fly, do you think?"

Craning her neck, Rozalynn can't see the stewardess bringing the food cart. "Where *is* lunch? I'm so hungry..."

"Mariah, I've heard of Rodeo Drive -- have you really been there? Gosh, I'd like to just take a cab ride there." She laughs lightly, with just a tinge of "green" envy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2004 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 8

Trixie starts singing the Scooby Doo theme song out loud! "Scooby, Scooby Doo, Where are you?.....

"I used to love the cartoon as a kid. I didn't see the first movie, but what the heck this might be a nice diversion." She turns to Mariah and says, "Mariah, lighten up. If you give it a try, you might find it amusing. I have found, life is what you make of it. You are stuck here on this flight, IN COACH, *rolls her eyes and smiles* and the movie is gonna be Scooby Doo 2. You can choose to be miserable and unhappy or you can choose to make the best of it. You can't choose to get off the plane mid-flight."

25th Mar, 2004 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 8

Kim role,

Mariah rolls her eyes and thinks 'Oh boy, do I have to hear this woman and all this speech?'.
She then turns to Roz and says 'I cannot wait to reach destination, take a nice warm bubble bath and eat something nice'.

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,