Forum Game - The Trip - Page 9 of 19

Mariah gives a big laugh, looks at both sides - Page 9 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2004 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
25th Mar, 2004 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 9

"So, Mariah, you just want to ignore me? Is that it? Well, fine, I was trying to be nice. You know, fresh start, truce, all that? I take it you don't want to try to get along?"

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 25th Mar, 2004 - 4:11pm

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2004 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

So, Roz, what do you plan to do first, after we get to our rooms and unpack? Eat, shop or ski? I think I might take a swim or a dunk in the hot tub. Surely they must have one. All of these winter ski resorts have hot tubs these days. Do you like hot tubs? Nothing more relaxing than a nice dunk in a hot tub, especially when there is snow outside!

27th Mar, 2004 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Rozalynn leans hungrily into her lunch plate that the flight attendant handed to her. "Yum! Grilled chicken and steamed veggies. But is this a roll or a ping pong ball? Hmmm."

Around a mouthful of food, she replies to Trixie, "Well, since it's so early in the day, I want to get in as much skiing as I can." She takes a drink of her diet soda. "My job doesn't allow for much time outdoors during the daylight hours, so I'll be taking advantage of this little 'min-vacation.'" Another bite of chicken quickly disappears. "I'll unpack after sundown," she grins, and waggles her eyebrows. "That's when the action starts at a ski resort -- dancing, karaoke -- you know?"

Rozalynn bites into the hard little nugget that's supposed to be a bread roll and winces. "Yikes, that's awful!" Daintily, she uses her napkin to spit out the bite, and continues, "I'll slip into the little cocktail dress I brought with me for the dancing, later."

Slowing down somewhat on her meal, she sips her soda and leans back. "How about you? What's first on your agenda?"

28th Mar, 2004 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 9 Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

"How long it will take us to reach there?" Mariah asks nervously. I cannot wait to get out of this plane! it smells stink!.

"Oh my gosh, all that chicken smell is everywhere! I need to use the bathroom and touch up my make-up..."

28th Mar, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Since Mariah has chosen to ignore Trixie rather than accept the truce that has been offered, Trixie decides to continue to taunt her and says: "Oh, yes, honey, you really better rush to get that makeup fixed. It is true you don't seem to have much NATURAL beauty! It is amazing what one can do to hide the flaws they have with the application of makeup, isn't it?" *as she smiles sweetly, but insincerely*

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 28th Mar, 2004 - 7:50pm

28th Mar, 2004 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip

Kim role,

Mariah tongue in cheeks while standing says ' Well, at least some of us have at least a decent face to put some make up on and correct some fawls. Some others, can buy the whole Revlon and CoverGirl company's products and there is no difference. Oh yes, some of us are lucky' she says with a big smile and a wink.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2004 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 9

"Ooooohhhhhh, touche," Trixie says sarcastically, "but I don't worry about it that much. I know I am good looking and I don't need to be gorgeous. I use makeup to enhance my looks, but I don't need to constantly worry about how it looks! I am not worried that someone will think less of me if my lipstick has worn off. I pitty women like you. So shallow and more to the point, insecure!"

30th Mar, 2004 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 9

Kim role,

Mariah gives a big laugh, looks at both sides and then gets closer to Trixie and whispers 'Okay if that's what you want to believe....is allright my dear...is allright my dear, eveything will be just fine', she says in that tone that seems like she is talking to someone that is crazy. She knows that it will make Trixie even more angry at her.

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,