Forum Game - The Trip - Page 2 of 19

Well, aren't you just full of yourself. - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2004 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
5th Mar, 2004 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 2

"Hello, ladies! I'm Rozalynn, and it's great to meet you! Isn't this exciting?" Rozalynn has a hard time containing herself.

"I hope they let us get some shopping done before we go... My old ski outfit is just soooo 'last year'."

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2004 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Hi Rozaylnn and Mariah, nice to meet you both. Of course we will have time for shopping. They are only going to ask us some questions to process our awards. I am sure the trip is for a later date. I hope so at least, I'm in the Marine Corps. I can't just pick up and go away without some notice. I need to get permission from my command first.

So, Mariah, you trying to become an actress? Have you had any parts in things I might have seen?

What about you Rozalynn? What do you do?

6th Mar, 2004 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Wow, Trixie, in the Marines? That's really interesting. Do you think they'd let you just go? I thought the trip was going to start, like, now -- but I could be wrong. Let's check the dates on the tickets...."

"I'm an accountant, and I sideline as a financial analyst -- not nearly as exciting as the Corps. But it's a living...." Rozalynn's eyes stray to the door and she wonders when the promoters are going to get the ball rolling here, as she fishes her tickets out of the little envelope.

"Marah, that's great you are an actress. Are you "making it" in the industry? Are you in film or TV work? I understand Los Angeles is definitely the place to be for that sort of thing. Are you just out here visiting?"

6th Mar, 2004 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trip Game Forum

Well, if it's just for the weekend and not too far, I don't need permission. If it is for longer or during the week, I need to take leave. I wasn't told anything about specific dates, just that I had won the trip. I was told to come here not to prepare to leave, but to give them more information about me in preparation for the trip.

They can't really expect us to leave immediately with no advance notice. That would be very unreasonable.

6th Mar, 2004 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Trixie, raises an eyebrow and says "what do you mean by if I want to be an actress? I'm already an actress, dear. I have been in several movies and TV series, I hope to get the chance to reach Hollywood this year though". She then looks at Rozalyn and says "Yes, Los Angeles is the place to be, although it's really hard because more than half of the population here are wannabees models, actors or singers".

She then says "I hope the place we are going is not one of those cheapie-places", she says while take out a comb from her purse and start brushing her long brown hair"

So girls, are you all married, single? what do you all do for fun?."

6th Mar, 2004 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

If you are already an actress, don't you have an agent to get you jobs? Where have you been in movies and TV, if not Hollywood? I am not trying to be rude, I just don't understand.

I am single and plan to stay that way. If the Marine Corps wanted me to have a family, they would have issued me one. ::smiles to show she is joking::

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 6th Mar, 2004 - 1:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2004 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game Trip - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah smirks at Trixie in that funny way and shaking her head, gives a long sigh and says "Well, it's obvious you do not know much about the Industry. Let me explain you, darling. First of all, of course I have an agent. Nobody will hire me in LA if I don't have an agent. I have been in different TV shows and movies but not in a principal role ("The District", "The Pretender", "Smallville" "and I do the voice over of "Storm" in the X-Men show, in movies I have work with Michael Rosenbaum in "Urban Legend" and other little independent films). What I mean is that I haven't reach into Hollywood, in the sense of getting the contracts I deserve and getting the chance and opportunity to show my talent with the big stars nowdays. You know what I mean?."

Oh you're single and also a Marine! oh my gosh! is it true that women there are not very...hmmmm how to put it? "feminine" per say, can you all wear make up and stuff? says Mariah with a snobish tone and a very vain mentality.

6th Mar, 2004 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Well, aren't you just full of yourself. Of course we can wear makeup! In fact, we are taught how to properly apply it in basic. Obviously no one ever taught you. And, for the record, I can be VERY feminine when the occasion calls for it. I can also survive in harsh situations. I doubt you can do anything but be a feminine little mouse.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,