Forum Game - The Trip - Page 12 of 19

"Okay, okay... move along ladies...", - Page 12 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 11th Apr, 2004 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
6th Apr, 2004 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 12

Trixie, waits patiently as she always does for her turn in line. While waiting, she says to Mariah, "Mariah, if you need help with your bag, wait for me to be finished with the inspection and I will help you." What the heck she thinks to herself, maybe she isn't all that bad a person, I will try being nice and see what happens.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2004 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah is very surprised at Trixie's offer, she feels awful now about how she has been treating her. She gives Trixie a friendly smile and says 'Thanks'. Have you thought about what are you going to do when we reach to the hotel?. I'm starving for good food."

6th Apr, 2004 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

I think good food sounds pretty wonderful right about now. I think Rozalynn is said she is hungry too. Maybe we should all get something to eat before we hit the ski slopes? With Mariah's fame and connections, we could probably get pretty good service where ever we go and still get some good skiing in before it gets dark.

7th Apr, 2004 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Trip Game Forum

"Did someone say 'food'??" Rozalynn perks up. "That in-flight meal wasn't enough to satisfy a flea! I'm up for it. And I can't wait to hit the slopes!"

7th Apr, 2004 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Trip Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

Your turns are up...

"Come on, come on, keep the line moving...."

A security guard ushers the three of you to a bunch of officers in waiting. They are wearing white gloves... they ask you to open your luggage. Some dogs also come around and start to sniff...

In your minds you think... 'If I were evil I could say something weird to get the security guards all riled up'

GM: Describe the contents of your bags

7th Apr, 2004 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip

Kim role,

Mariah cannot believe these security people are making such a show about nothing and says 'See? look at my bags, I have only make-up and personal hygiene stuff', she says while rolling eyes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2004 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 12

While she understands the need for security, Rozalynn is a bit put out by this intimidating show the officers are putting on. She watches uneasily whilst the officer paws through her briefcase with pens, pencils, pads of paper, calculator, and Day Planner; and then moves on to her clothing bag with her slacks and shirts, ski outfit, and flannel pajamas and slippers. He pokes into her ski boot bag, and raises his eyebrows at her when he finds a romance novel tucked in the left boot. Rozalynn blushes pinkly and looks away. When he gets to her garment bag with the nice "little black dress" and shoes for evening, Rozalynn winces. "Hey! Please be careful with that! It's brand new -- I bought it specially for this trip! Now you've got it all tangled up in the heels! Step back and let me fix that... Just drop it, okay?" Shaking her head, Rozalynn carefully untangles the dress from the high-heeled shoes, and glares at the officer while she gently re-packs dress and shoes in the bag. "Are we done now?"

11th Apr, 2004 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 12

This Dramatist role,

"Okay, okay... move along ladies...", says the guards as they hustle you along as a new flight has just come in and the line is getting longer. They do not even check Trixie's bags for fear it may cause further metal annoyance to their already frustrated schedule.

As you make your way to the external parts of the airport you come across a man, well dressed and quite dandy, holding a placard with your names! You approach him... he says,

"Good day ladies... I will be your driver to the hotel. Had a good trip?"

You nod, and are taken to a space cruiser just big enough to carry you and your bags quite comfortably. You decide to rest your head while looking at the snow filled forests and scenic spots along the way. You inquire of your arrival to the hotel... and he says about 30 minutes and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Just as he says so he turns up some gentle music. You look at each other for expression...

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,