Post Date: 26th Dec, 2003 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Faith - My Poem
A Friend

Faith - My Poem

Wherever I am, He will be there,
wherever I go, He will follow.
I am never alone, for He is always there,
carrying me through the tough times,
and staying with me through the good times.
I know that I will never be alone,
as long as I have faith.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2003 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Poem - Faith

Nice poem, is this about Jesus Christ?

Offtopic but,
There is a section for member's poetry in this board, but since your's is religious I will allow it here.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2003 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Faith - My Poem
A Friend

Faith - My Poem Beliefs Religious General

Yeah its about God and how He is always there, carrying us through the tough times. I love writing just about anything.

Offtopic but,
Thanks, i should had looked around before posting here. Next time i promise to post in the right place. I know its late but Merry Christmas!

27th Dec, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Poem - Faith

So I take it that you have a strong faith in the Lord? Your thoughts are certainly there if you took the time to write a poem about it.

Offtopic but,
No problems with that. By the way, I noticed your sister said you all did not have a dinner and gifts? Merry Christmas to you too smile.gif

30th Dec, 2004 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Poem - Faith

What an awesome poem. It is so inspiring. I know it is true as well. I have experienced it many times in my life. Thanks for sharing it!

Can I share it with some of my friends? It really is beautiful and thought provoking!

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 30th Dec, 2004 - 4:43pm

31st Dec, 2004 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Faith - My Poem

Very, what an inspiring poem!!!! I love to see young people like you so interested in the spiritual part of ourselves. May God bless you because of your faith. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Faith - My Poem

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,