Man Allegedly Assaults Wife For Being Pregnant

Man Allegedly Assaults Wife Pregnant - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Mar, 2011 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Mar, 2011 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Absolutely crazy! I hope the woman realizes that this man is a total loser and that her unborn child will be safer without him!

international QUOTE
SALT LAKE CITY- A 25-year-old man was charged for allegedly assaulting his wife after learning she was pregnant.

Charges filed in the 3rd District Court Tuesday state the man pulled his wife to the ground by her hair. He then put his hand in her mouth, preventing her from breathing, charges state.

The man has previously been convicted of a domestic violence related offense in the 3rd District Court. Source 4

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2011 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pregnant For Wife Assaults Allegedly Man

The trouble I see is that he has been charged before with Domestic Violence. This guy is a repeat offender. I hope this lady gets some sense and leaves him before she finds herself hurt worse or dead. Most people react positive to the fact that your pregnant but I guess this guy does not.

> TOPIC: Man Allegedly Assaults Wife For Being Pregnant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,