Private Messages - Page 2 of 3

Stacia, I've fixed that so it will - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
18th Sep, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Private Messages - Page 2

Abnninja, I sent you an Email. What is "IF"? I didn't do any work with PMs so if by simply reloading it worked for you then the problem may have been on your end. If you ever encounter a system message try starting from the beginning such as PM Inbox and then go from there as URLs are sometimes changed during Email delivery.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Private Messages
A Friend

Messages Private

JB,

IF was supposed to be IE and I just replied to your email explaining what I did. Quick synopsis, I reloaded IE six or seven times to get my PMs working again.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Private Messages
A Friend

Private Messages Feedback & FAQ News Community

I do not browse on IE at all I have been using Firefox for the past couple years and have had a lot less issues with this site and other browsing sites since then *smile* I have not had a issue with my PMs except for not reading them. *laugh*.

18th Sep, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Messages Private

After some checking I came to the conclusion that the issue is on your end, you were probably being seen as a Guest by the server. That message you received is really a security message saying you are not allowed access to the messages.

Next time something like this happens please scroll to the top and see if it says "Abnninja" at the top of the page to ensure you are logged in and that your browser or connection is not blocking our host. This should be the same for other Members if they encounter something like this: make sure the site sees you as logged in.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Private Messages
A Friend

Messages Private

Yeah I remember one time back when I was using IE that it logged me out and I could not get my PMs. It took me a little bit to figure that was what happened so that is now the first thing I check when I can not see my PMs.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Private Messages
A Friend

Private Messages

Yeah, I switch back and forth between IE and Firefox. It may be time to switch again. Thanks for checking into this JB. I'll do as you suggest if this happens again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Private Messages - Page 2

When I get a PM it usually displays prior conversations outside of the quote boxes… can that be fixed or removed since its not working properly so reading is difficult?

3rd Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Private Messages Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Stacia, I've fixed that so it will only quote the last Reply of the sender. I've also cleaned up the PM system so it is cleaner but there is still a lot there to do, but not today.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Private Messages

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,