Daniel Guerra - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Feb, 2011 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Daniel Guerra Eight Year Old Missing
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2011 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Daniel Guerra Missing

FEARFUL that her eight-year-old grandson Daniel Guerra has been abducted, grandmother Shirley Indarsingh yesterday made a passionate plea to his abductors to release her grandson unharmed.

international QUOTE
"He never did anybody anything ...please, please I begging whoever have my baby just release him. He is my life and I can't take it anymore," an emotional Indarsingh cried openly.

Daniel was last seen wearing a white vest, red short pants and black slippers on Friday evening. Ref: Source 5

Daniel Guerra
Daniel Guerra (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2011 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Guerra Daniel

Something just doesn't add up. One of the neighbours said they saw the child walking towards his house and he was just next door....Someone is lying and lying big time.

21st Feb, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The body of this precious little boy was found in a river. The police didn't determine yet the cause of the death. In this scenario, I am thinking he either fell into the river and drowned or someone abducted him, killed him and then threw him in the river. sad.gif

I am convinced there are people who saw something because the parlor was only 50 feet from his home.

My deepest condolences to Daniel's mom and family.

Source 6

22nd Feb, 2011 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Guerra Daniel

It seems like the police found a silver car (rented car) that was probably the car the neighbors saw Daniel entering. Also a police officer is being questioned because he had a relationship with the mother of the child and it ended up sour some days ago.

22nd Feb, 2011 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Guerra Daniel

TV6 says that an autopsy performed revealed that he was drowned, but now the bigger question is by who? Not as horrific but just as moving, this case reminds me of the Sean Luke case.

23rd Feb, 2011 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra

I read this morning in the newspaper that the death of little Daniel was classified by the police as "homicide". Police said there was a wound to the head and shoulder, but were unable to say whether the wounds were sustained as the child's body was being dragged by the waters. However, if they classified it as murder then it seems like the police has some evidence and doesn't see this case as "accidental".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra

According to TV6 News a second autopsy on the body of Daniel Guerra revealed that death was by strangulation thus confirming that Daniel Guerra's death was not merely an accident.

26th Feb, 2011 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

The family of Daniel was not convinced of the results from the first autopsy (stated that he had died from drowning) and that's why they decided to do a second one, a private one which indicates that he died as a result of strangulation and not drowning. Detectives have stopped the funeral (according to the Newsday)and ordered a third autopsy be done at the Forensic Science Centre today.

It makes you wonder, how they can possibly confuse drowning with strangulation?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Daniel Guerra

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,