Daniel Guerra - Page 2 of 3

I was reading in the news that apparently, - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Mar, 2011 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Daniel Guerra Eight Year Old Missing
1st Mar, 2011 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra - Page 2

I read in the Express that apparently, the pathologist (Dr Valerie Alexandrov ) who performed the first autopsy is 1000% sure that Daniel died of drowning and clearly stated that the body did not have any signs of violence. He also explained that in case of strangulation there are obvious signs in the neck and eyes and he made sure to have other pathologists with him during the autopsy because of the high profile nature of the case. He also said Daniel was alive while in the water.

He also said that he worked as a forensic pathologist in the United States, Russia and Germany and that his creditability (40 years of experience) is even accepted by the United Nations when he was involved in genocide cases.

HOWEVER, the third autopsy coming from Dr James Gill from the US gave a preliminary cause as "homicidal asphyxia" to Attorney General Anand Ramlogan.

This is getting more and more confusing as the time goes by...

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2011 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Guerra Daniel

Well, the new pathologist is reporting he was murdered so it seems like there is no doubt and now the police will have to classify the murder however it concerns me due to the fact that so many people "handled" the body if they do find the person who killed the boy, he may get a defense attorney that will request a mistrial.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Melissa

Comments: To me, whether it was death by drowning or strangulation, it was still a MURDER! The boy was taken and killed! That is murder!

12th Mar, 2011 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Guerra Daniel

It seems like the police officer that is being questioned is saying that he has nothing to do with the death of Daniel and that he is just being used as a scapegoat for political purposes. Do you all agree?

16th Mar, 2011 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Guerra Daniel

It seems like this case has fallen through the cracks and maybe we will never know exactly what happened to Daniel.

international QUOTE
The mystery surrounding the death of eight-year-old Daniel Guerra, which bears shades of resemblance to the Akile Chambers case, may never be solved. Three weeks ago, the boy was sent to a nearby parlour but never returned to his Bedeau Street, Gasparillo, home. His body was found two days later in a flood-swollen river at Tarouba, San Fernando. Prominent forensic pathologist Dr Hughvon des Vignes said from the very onset the matter was badly handled. He added that it appeared more like a "public relations gimmick" rather that properly seeking answers about the boy's death. Source 2

17th Mar, 2011 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra

The grandparents and family are asking the prime minister for foreign intervention on this case, I'm not sure if that's something that the PM should consider because then we will have to request the same thing for each unsolved case in the country, no?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2011 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra - Page 2

Wow I didn't think the government will do it but I just found out that the government is bringing the FBI to investigate the case but what's going on? (Daniel wasn't a US citizen). They will do the same for each unsolved case in the country or is it because our PM is emotionally involved in this case?

international QUOTE
AMERICA"S top notch, elite investigative unit, the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), will take over the probe into the death of eight-year-old Gasparillo schoolboy Daniel Guerra, following a request from Government.

Negotiations to have FBI officers flown in is being made through the American Embassy at Marli Street, Port-of-Spain. Yesterday, Marcie Friedman, the Embassy's Public Affairs Officer, said: "We have an ongoing partnership with the Government of Trinidad and Tobago on such issues as security and law enforcement. For details regarding this case, you should contact the Government of Trinidad and Tobago directly." Efforts to reach Minister of National Security Brigadier John Sandy on the matter proved futile. Source 8

24th Mar, 2011 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Guerra Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I was reading in the news that apparently, little Daniel did not drown in the river where he was found. His body was too "clean" which is not consistent with a child falling into a river and then being swept for miles. So it seems to me that he was killed in another location and then his body thrown in the river.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Daniel Guerra

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,