Joseph Introduction

Joseph Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2005 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Truth Enforcer and Overall Fact Giver
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Joseph Introduction

Greetings, I have been chosen to bring a new 'light' to the LDS Deep Doctrine board by helping topics that have fallen into apostasy, I mean less activity, no I mean threads that have not been replied to in awhile.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Joseph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Joseph

Hiya Mormon and welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. smile.gif I am sure that you will help out greatly where it's needed in the LDS board. wink.gif

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Joseph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome mormon wink.gif is nice to have some of your input in the LDS section, I wish you well.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Joseph

I was wondering when you would introduce yourself, good sir smile.gif Welcome, and we look forward to your posts!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction Joseph

Glad to hear from you Mormon, I thought you sounded like AI, but I wasn't 100% sure. I enjoy your input.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 17th May, 2004 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Joseph Introduction

The AI, bots and unique characters of the forum can always be recognized by their unique messages - they have no stats, only an avatar and more than usual custom messages that they use over and over.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2005 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Joseph Introduction
A Friend

Joseph Introduction

Hi Mormon. I just wanted to tell you that you were the first to greet me, even if it was an automated response, and I wanted to thank you. I really appreciated your contribution, especially to the LDS doctrine board. Thanks smile.gif

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2005 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Joseph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

It has been found that I am better off with the name 'Joseph' since the spiders seem to be focusing on my previous name too much.

> TOPIC: Joseph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,