Mobile Addicition

Mobile Addicition - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Mar, 2018 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Cel Phone Addiction - Cell Addiction
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2011 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Mobile Addicition

Cel phone addiction

Are you or someone you know addicted to their mobile phone to the point that it is obsessive?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2011 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Addicition Mobile

Name: Hope

Comments: No but I see daily people who I am sure they have some sort of addiction. They have the phone in their hands 24/7 and they keep checking on it like if is going to change something if they keep looking at it.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Mobile Addicition Health & Special Psychology

Name: Krakyn

Comments: It seems to day every where I go the is some one yapping about their date last night with the last hottie. Man I wish I could have a device that blanked out any signal in a 20 foot radius.

I mean it is bad enough at work you can not even go potty with out it ringing then get home and people live on the things. I think people today are addicted to their phones. I mean 60 to 190 a month to yap to some one who live around the corner. Get off you but and go see them.

Why do you leave yours one when driving or walking in a video store? Are you on call or scared to be alone? Or are you actually a phone addict?

I think many are addicted.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Addicition Mobile

Name: Hope

Comments: I don't think people are addicted but they use it as a tool to show how "popular" they are. Some adults need help, really.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2015 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Addicition Mobile

Are you guilty of 'phubbing'?

RESEARCH has shown this habit has a negative impact on relationship satisfaction, life satisfaction, and may even contribute to depression. Ref. Source 3s

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Mobile Addicition

Mobile device addiction linked to depression, anxiety

Is cellphone use detrimental to mental health? A new study finds that addiction to, and not simply use of, mobile technology is linked to anxiety and depression in college-age students. Ref. Source 3m.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Mobile Addicition

Nearly half of parents think their kids are addicted to phones. But fewer admit they are addicted themselves. Parents berate themselves for staying glued to their smartphones. But they're even more worried their kids can't detach from the small screen. A survey from Common Sense Media and SurveyMonkey found 47% of parents worry their child is addicted to their mobile device. By comparison, only 32% of parents say they're addicted themselves. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Mobile Addicition Psychology Special & Health

We're not addicted to smartphones, we're addicted to social interaction. Mobile-device habits may not be anti-social, but rather hyper-social -- stemming from a healthy human need to socialize. This is the finding of a new review of the dysfunctional use of smart technology, which concludes that the most addictive smartphone functions all share a common theme: they tap into the human desire to connect with other people. Source 4a.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mobile Addicition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,