Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Do Love Sight - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Nov, 2004 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do you believe in love at first sight

I do, It hasn't happend to me but my BF said it was love at first sight when he met me...and i'm a romantic person so I believe in love at first sight no matter what.

Let me Know!!!!!! Thanks......eh have a good one!

Reconcile Edited: xtrasweetgirl on 8th Jan, 2004 - 1:54pm

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2004 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Sight First Love In You Do

I believe in lust at first sight, but not love. How can you love someone if you don't even know them? Seriously, if it is really the very first time you have seen them, you know nothing about them. How can you really love them?

Now, I think it is possible to fall in love with someone very quickly so that it might seem like it was love at first sight, but not really can it be love at absolute first sight, in my opinion. I have fallen in love quickly, before so I know this is possible even when you aren't looking to fall in love. Maybe then you might think it was at first sight.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2004 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree tenna-I was going to say the same. Heres the question-Would u fall in love at first sight if the person u see is ugly? If you can honestly say yes, then maybe there is love at first sight, if you say no then its lust.

Love..heh..i think we all transform our own love..

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe in love at first sight, most people probally don't find that 'one' person but when they do... they just.. know

-Ivy

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

but still... love at first site, i think doesn't exist. i believe in 'like' at first site or 'lust' as tenna was sayin, but not love. it's impossible to 'fall in love' with someone without knowing truly who they are and what makes them, themselves. i believe the only true way to fall in love is to fall in love with that person's personality. course, that is my opinion. cool.gif

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe in love at first site and also lust at first site...Love is when you really don't care about the persons looks, and lust is when you think that person is totally hott!! I have never experienced love at first site but I know it's there and I am just waiting for the right person to come along. Lust on the other hand has happened more than once.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Do You In Love First Sight

How can you love someone if you don't even know them? Seriously, if it is really the very first time you have seen them, you know nothing about them. How can you really love them?

You can know a lot about a person just by the first look of them. The way they walk, their mood, their attitude. A lot of a person's personality can be determined only by their outside.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Love First Sight Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Thats exactly what I think. You know true love when you see it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,