Special Needs School Without Corporal Punishment

Special School Corporal Punishment - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Apr, 2015 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad
21st Feb, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Special Needs School Without Corporal Punishment

Special Needs School WITHOUT corporal punishment

I would like to know if there are ANY GOOD special needs schools out there who do NOT, I repeat do NOT uses corporal punishment. And I repeat it so many times because they always say they do NOT but then end up using it so I do not want to waste ANY time, I am looking for a school with CARING teachers who do NOT utilize this barbaric form of discipline.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2011 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Punishment Corporal School Special

Name: Redmanjp

Comments: As far as I know, NO school in Trinidad is allowed to use corporal punishment whether special needs or not if they are report them to Min. Of Education.

21st Feb, 2011 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Special Needs School Without Corporal Punishment Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't trust much will be done about it because the fact that I have encountered several schools with this problem show to me there is obviously not enough interest in the Ministry's part to evaluate these places properly, not to mention that PARENTS themselves MOST of the time support the method. I know because I am a teacher and I have seen parents making statements supporting this.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2014 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Name: Hermoine

Title: Special Needs schools Tobago

Comments: Hi I have a four year old who has been diagnosed with autism. I have been offered a job in Tobago and would like to have him with me. Can you help me with finding special needs schools preferably ones that deal with autism.

11th Apr, 2015 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

But wait, if its a special needs school why they will be using physical punishment?

> TOPIC: Special Needs School Without Corporal Punishment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,