Be The Top Poster!

Be Top Poster! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
300 FPs to be won!
31st Dec, 2004 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Be The Top Poster!

To win this contest you must be the top poster on this list: click here
This list covers a 24 hour period and we will use the current stats, so those of you who were already posting get a head start! However, you also have to beat me too if you want to win wink.gif

NOTE: No spam posting. Each post must be sensible. Contest ends 11:59 PM EST tonight! No need to post if you think you have won since the link above will tell us all who won wink.gif

Winner gets: 300 FPs!

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2004 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Be

No one won this contest as no one was able to pass my post count. Better luck next time! Just because I am 'goodie', I will extend this contest for one more day and the contest will end at 9:00pm EST on the 1st January, 2004!

Posts continue to be based on a 24 hour period, so if your posts last til 9pm then they will count.

1st Jan, 2004 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Be The Top Poster! Feedback & FAQ News Community

Ahem. Personally, I think you should be excluded from this contest -- how can we possibly beat the Admin for post count??

In my opinion, of course smile.gif
Roz

1st Jan, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Be

laugh.gif, Why not? Many have before. You will be getting a lot of FP so it cannot be too easy. By the way, look at my post count closer to 8pm and you will see that it has gone down because remember it shows posts total for 24 hours. So you are actually looking at my post count in the last 24 hours, not since 12am.

2nd Jan, 2004 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Be

Congrats Farseer, your hard work paid off and you won! Actually, I have never seen anyone post that much in one day before! You are a super poster wink.gif

> TOPIC: Be The Top Poster!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,