Miss World In Tobago

Miss World Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Mar, 2011 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Miss World In Tobago

Miss World In Tobago

Do you think the Miss World pageant will be held in Tobago in the future?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2011 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Tobago World Miss

I don't think so. I think the mother of Miss World TT Davia Chambers ensured of that.

international QUOTE
Co-chair of the Miss World Pageant Julia Morley and an entourage including reigning Miss World, American Alexandria Mills and first runner-up Miss Botswana Emma Wareus, paid a courtesy call on Tobago House of Assembly (THA) Chief Secretary Orville London yesterday morning and also toured several tourist attractions and facilities.

Tobago's chances of hosting such an international event was dealt a severe blow when a woman claiming to be the mother of Miss TT Davia Chambers, met Alleyne-Toppin and in the presence of reigning Miss World Alexandria Mills, first runner-up Emma Wareus and the Miss World Pageant co-chair Julia Morley, and angrily demanded to know why her daughter Davia Chambers - TT's representative at the Miss World 2010 pageant - was not invited to be part of the local team of officials to accompany the Miss World pageant organisers to different areas in Tobago.

As the Miss World entourage including Mills, Wareus and Morely looked on, Alleyne-Toppin tried her best to placate the angry woman while Chambers stood nearby with her back turned as she adjusted her make-up.

In the end, Miss World Alexanderia Mills led away Chambers and spoke to her in the company of Morley.

The reigning Miss World later led Chambers into a nearby Audi sedan and continued speaking with her. Source 7

Don't you love when our people make us look real low class? rolleyes.gif

Edited Message Edited...
JB: I linked to the the sources you are using.

31st Mar, 2011 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Miss World In Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Its exciting to have it here but Mr. London from Tobago is claiming he doesn't have money to fund it. I don't think the People's Partnership was leaving it to him to fund right?

> TOPIC: Miss World In Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,