Pizza Boys Trinidad

Pizza Boys Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Jan, 2013 - 9:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pizza Boys
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2011 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Pizza Boys Trinidad

Pizza Boy's Trinidad

What is your review for the pizza from Pizza Boy's Trinidad?

Official Site: Source 7

Pizza Boys Trinidad
Pizza Boys Trinidad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2011 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Boys Pizza

I don't like their pizza. As a matter of fact I ate pizza twice there and both times I got very sick. Their pizza is very oily and they use cheap ingredients.

14th Jul, 2012 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Pizza Boys Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Pizza Boys Maraval Review

We recently went to Pizza Boys Maraval to celebrate our son's 6th Birthday. All the boys enjoyed the food (pizza and chicken and chips). Amazingly Jonah ate the whole chicken which is something he normally does not do. he also had room for donuts after. My only regret is they had no ice cream, but we got later in the day. We must commend Kerie and the manager on shift at the time for their great service. The staff were helpful and made the whole occasion delightful.

8th Oct, 2012 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Boys Pizza

I tried the pizza there, I liked it! Defiantly better than [Pizza Hut] because their pizzas [are] so small!

3rd Nov, 2012 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Boys Pizza

Do they still have the special where you buy a pizza and get two ingredients free with it? We tried that once and it was a great deal. Too bad they don't have it for the jumbo size.

12th Jan, 2013 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Boys Trinidad

This is an ad of the latest specials Pizza Boys Trinidad has for the new year. It is a good record to keep as well to look at how prices change.

Pizza Boys Trinidad
Pizza Boys Trinidad (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Pizza Boys Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,