The Most Handsome Man - Page 2 of 4

QUOTE However, what is wrong with Tom in his - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Apr, 2005 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Yes, yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... so what do your eyes say?
19th Feb, 2004 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man - Page 2

Tom Cruise in his younger days.

I see that you like the 'classy' kind of look huh? However, what is wrong with Tom in his older age?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

Man Handsome The

I would say Richard Gere, Ed Harris and I must agree with many of you that Sean Connery also is a handsome man!

Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

The Most Handsome Man Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well there are so many handsome men out there it gives me a headache just to think of writing them down but I would have to say that Kevin Zegers is the most handsome guy now, He's the young guy that acted has Buddy's handler in Airbud. Ofcourse he's grown up now. wink.gif

Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Man Handsome The

You are talking about the man below? Why do women go for these kind of men when African man right here? I believe Denzel Washington is a handsome man, blessed be he.

The Most Handsome Man
The Most Handsome Man (Hover)

21st May, 2004 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Man Handsome The

Yep, Denzel Washington is absolutely very handsome man biggrin.gif GREAT smile he has! And a great actor as well.

Roz

22nd May, 2004 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man

Yes, Danzel is a very handsome man, specially when he cries on the movies, make him look even cuter. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2005 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

The Handsome Man - Page 2

Perhaps I am being influenced by his personality (or those of the characters he plays) but Jimmy Stewart is quite beautiful in my opinion. And, yes, Clark Gable. John Corbett (who played Chris Stevens in the TV show Northern Exposure is so very beautiful. But maybe I, once again, am being influenced by the character he plays. And then, of course, there is the beauty of someone you are in love with...

Message Edited!
Persephone: Closed italics tags

5th Apr, 2005 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

The Handsome Man Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

However, what is wrong with Tom in his older age?

I guess I just like 'em young. Call me Demi!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Most Handsome Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,