Trinidad Crime Safety - Tourists And Visitors

Trinidad Crime Safety Tourists Visitors - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Apr, 2015 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Crime Safety - Tourists And Visitors

Trinidad Crime Safety - Tourists and Visitors

What are some of the things you do to guard yourself against crime while visiting Trinidad or Tobago?

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2011 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Visitors Tourists Safety Crime Trinidad

I ain't no tourists but I think one of the things visitors can do to avoid crime is not wearing expensive jewelry (they seem to like to do that) or flashing expensive cameras.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2015 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Crime Safety - Tourists And Visitors Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Basdeo

Title: Advice for Tourist Board

Comments: As Trinidad&Tobago is one of the leading countries of crime worldwide and the police is unable to serve and protect tourists should be advised and equipped accordingly. After arrival any tourist has to attend a self defense course which includes the use of a weapon in order to protect herself / himself. A pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition should be given to any tourist who is willing to defend herself / himself. I'm sure characters like the famous cutlass man of Tobago, who loves to kill old pensioners would have been erased already. Action is required now. I remember a calypsonian singing: "How many more must die for liberty until the tourist feels in this country free."

24th Mar, 2015 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
A pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition should be given to any tourist who is willing to defend herself / himself.

Let's get serious here. Crime here is really bad but we haven't reached the position of being in the wild west. Tourists should be given cues as to where is safe to go and where is not. There should be hundreds of tour guides ready whenever a cruise ship docks.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2015 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Name: Basdeo

Title: Annual Murder Rate

Comments: Today on the 7. April we have 100 murders up to now for 2015.Not too bad.More than 1 murder case per day.Last year it was 403 altogether. Well, I think T&T can still beat the figures of 2014. T&T is indeed one of the leading crime countries of the world.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Crime Safety - Tourists And Visitors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,