Trinidad Crime Safety - Your House

Trinidad Crime Safety House - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Dec, 2018 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

What are some of the things you do to guard your house against crime in Trinidad and Tobago?

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2012 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

House - Safety Crime Trinidad

Our home is probably the same as everyone's here, we have burglar proofing, a dead bolt, etc. I really only see these things as delaying a serious thief but maybe if they have to do too much they will leave and go somewhere else.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2018 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Crime Safety - Your House Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Sam

Title: Securing Your Home

Comments: I bought two wireless IP camera on Amazon for US$50 each. One watching the front and one watching the back. Planning to get two more for the sides of the house. Super easy to set-up and much cheaper than the cameras sold here. I can pull it up on my phone, force record, or take a snapshot. Each camera has a speaker and microphone built in. Remember to buy memory cards.
Another deterrent is lights. You can buy solar powered flood lights from the states. If that's not an option, go with local ones powered by the grid.
Where possible, decorative gravel instead of grass; noise is a deterrent for someone trying to sneak up to a window or door.
And finally, the best tip I can offer is to set up a neighborhood watch WhatsApp group. Collaborate with your neighbors, share info about anything or anyone suspicious, look out for one another. Hope this helps.

14th Dec, 2018 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

House - Safety Crime Trinidad

Besides taking all the usual measures its important to never have the same routine around your house. Change things up and leave and go at different times if possible.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Crime Safety - Your House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,