Alice And White Rabbit Miniature

Alice White Rabbit Miniature - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Feb, 2011 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Alice and White Rabbit Miniature

What is your rating for the Alice and White Rabbit Miniature?

Alice And White Rabbit Miniature (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2011 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Miniature Rabbit White Alice

That is one mean looking rabbit and Alice looks a bit too under dressed don't you think? This must be some kind of alter world Wonderland.

3rd Feb, 2011 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Alice And White Rabbit Miniature Reviews RPG & Card Board

There is a comic that's called "Wonderland" that has an Alice that makes this one look like a joke. This miniature is probably for that RP.

16th Feb, 2011 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Are they asking us to criticize the miniature? Personally I think I have seen better Alice and Wonderland figurines designed by fans. Something about the rabbit and Alice both don't look quite right.

But on the other hand I highly respect the effort for the creator and I could not do any better (and I am an artist). If it was done by hand than even more props, personally I have tried to make figurines before out of clay or out of carefully chiseled wood using a wood burning kit for defining features, and I can say it is very hard work!

If this is done by some toy company (or Disney) I would have to give a thumbs down however. It is nice, but it does not fully replicate the characters.

16th Feb, 2011 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Dude these are for RPing you know like the small one inch lead figures? You pain these for game play around a table not really for like display in a cabinet.

16th Feb, 2011 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

I figured this much, but as I said I have still seen much better constructed 1 inch figurines designed by fans of Alice and Wonderland.

And I also stated that they did better than I could do (And yes I have made some miniatures for my D&D group once)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2011 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Alice White Rabbit Miniature

Its totally amazing to me that these small miniatures have so much detail so if you saw one better then that will be totally far out but its more in how they are painted because its the finishing thats totally the most difficult.

> TOPIC: Alice And White Rabbit Miniature

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,