George Lopez

George Lopez - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Mar, 2011 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Mar, 2011 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

George Lopez

Actor, TV host and close friend of Eva Longoria George Lopez should feel ashamed of himself after comparing Kirstie Alley to a pig. I think George needs a mirror at home.

international QUOTE
George Lopez may or may not be a fan of Kirstie Alley's dancing, but he's made clear his feelings on her body.

On "Lopez Tonight" Tuesday night, Lopez reviewed the first episode of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars." Alley, who has famously struggled with her weight, danced a roundly praised cha-cha performance to Cee Lo Green's "Forget You." Without commenting on her technique, Lopez criticized her physique....https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/23/george-lopez-on-kirstie-alley-pig-dwts_n_839753.html

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2011 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Lopez George

He finally apologized for the comment but Kristie took a while to forgive him. It is understandable, the comment was hurtful.

international QUOTE
When it comes to George Lopez calling Kirstie Alley a pig, it sounds like the actress has the last laugh.

On Wednesday's Lopez Tonight the talk show host poked fun at Alley, saying she "did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away" on Dancing with the Stars. Lopez later apologized - but Alley was not so quick to forgive and forget.

First, Lopez Tweeted saying, "I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie."

But Alley, 60, did some Tweeting of her own: "GeorgeLopez I don't need or want your apology," she wrote. "I want your kidney dude..on behalf of your X and all the women uv insulted...give it back." (Lopez's wife, Ann, famously donated a kidney to her husband. The couple split five years later.)

But Lopez, 49, didn't give up on the peace offering with Alley. Source 3

> TOPIC: George Lopez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,