Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 

?
Poll: What do you like best about Member Wars?
  I like how you can fight other members       14.29%
  I like the background scenes       0.00%
  I like the way the characters move       0.00%
  I like how you can buy stuff       28.57%
  I like everything about it!       57.14%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How much do you like Member Wars?
5th Jan, 2004 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Rate Member Wars

The Dice Master says...

Member Wars is different to our other RPGs because it does not require much imagination to play as everything is more or less straight forward. What do you think about it?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2004 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Wars Member Rate

I haven't started yet, but I look forward to playing. However, I feel stupid because I can't figure it out. I go to my battlefield, but I don't see the attack link. Where is that? Or, do I only see it when it is my turn?

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Rate Member Wars
A Friend

Rate Member Wars Archive Pathfinder / D&D

@tenaheff dont feel stupid, you're not the only one. i cant figure it out either..

10th Jan, 2004 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Wars Member Rate

Well, apparently, what happens is once the person who challenges you actually attacks you and it becomes your turn, you will see certain actions scroll in the stats area for your character. This is under the battleground. You click on one and it attacks in some manner. Then it is the next person's turn. I don't know what all of the things do or how it determines what happens, but that will probably come with experience.

13th Jan, 2004 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Wars Member Rate

O.K. I have played my first game and it was fun, but a bit confusing. Is there someplace I can go to learn about the various battle moves? More importantly, does anyone know if your MP and HP go back up to 100% at the start of a new battle? If not, how do they go up? The health potions are only for 10 each so that isn't much help. I wasted two of them if it turns out the stats go back to 100% for new battles. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif Oh, well.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Rate Member Wars
A Friend

Rate Member Wars

Its pretty good, there are a few problems.....

1. You should put that you lose your money when you die somewhere.
2. you should get rid of the stupid names for the attacks....I don't know what one uses magic and what one doesn't.
3. What happened to jobs...especially the monk one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Rate Member Wars

Although I lost in the one game I played, I really like it. It's a chance for a more relaxed RPG.

26th Nov, 2004 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Rate Member Wars D&D / Pathfinder Archive

The Dice Master says...

There was a lot of feedback and questions from Tenaheff that I somehow missed. There is now a Member Wars FAQ thread that should address those questions. If they do not then Email me and I will post the answers.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rate Member Wars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.