Member Wars Updates & News! - Page 4 of 12

No FP Required For Anything! You will - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2011 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Member Wars Updates ALL MEMBER WARS PLAYERS should track this Post to know what is going on with Member Wars BEFORE asking Support Questions. Check here for the current state of the Member Wars game and anything new within the Board itself. You will be wise to subscribe to this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified by Email.
20th May, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

Finding The Regular Links

As you can see we have completed a lot of cosmetic changes around here. One big change is that you do not have to be bombarded with boxes of links at each Thread. However in each Thread there is a link BACK to the Board's Index where you will find the necessary links you need for Dice, specific Threads and stat pages. This also applies to other RPG Boards. This in the long run will help you to access Pages faster and be less tied down with a barrage of information not needed at every turn.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2010 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Many Updates

Please read the following carefully to avoid questions already answered in this Thread.

Member Wars Own Avatar / Familiar

The Regular Member Wars Box that appears as a default in Posts within this Board was the first and original table for RPG stats here. It has been Upgraded to show its own Avatar and Familiar. Before it was shared with KNtoran's D&D Threads but since more GMs are here now it is necessary for it to have it's own Pic selection. This will enable a couple of things:

1. New GMs can use the Member Wars table for their own Characters / Familiars. There is a link to edit these within the Member Wars Control Panel. For example, "War of the Gods" can use the Member Wars control panel for Character images rather than me editing code just for those Threads.

2. This will enable Players in KNtoran's D&D to keep their Character images there separate to the ones they may use elsewhere - for instance the Thread called, 'The Village Tavern".

Name Change For Dark Calling

"Oliron's" was removed but it is the same game just a name change.

Posting Email or Links

If you use a symbol such as "@" in your Posts the system will stop you because it assumes you are trying to post an Email address. Please do not use these or anything that may trigger problems. If you are having trouble Posting because of this please Post your difficulty within your Intro thread only.

18th Jun, 2010 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

D&D Creature List Complete

Spellbinder has added ALL the D&D Monsters including Pisonic ones. Most appear now, the others will appear over several days til the end of the month. Please aid other Players and Dungeon Masters by reviewing these creatures here: Source 3

Update Your Avatars In Games

Not a requirement, but look the part by Updating your Character Avatar. It looks so much better than showing a fly and a beggar. May entice others to get involved too.

17th Jul, 2010 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Emphasis On Member Wars Section

As some of you may know I have three special needs children that become more demanding of my time and energy as they get older. To facilitate this I will be downplaying RPG Boards I run / ran and just focus on emphasizing this one. The main idea is for Members to run the RPGs and not depend onme to do it.

If anyone who can be consistent will like to take over the other Boards I will be willing to have you GM those with your own system or use mine if you wish so those Boards are active. For instance in Future Earth you can run a Future based PBP RPG rather than do it in Member Wars which seems to be now saturated by Dungeons & Dragons.

If you know of people looking for a place to setup an RPG or might be willing to take over certain Boards please refer them. I will be willing to give assistance (coding / design) as I have done in the past to help those who will be GMs.

Thanks for your understanding.

9th Sep, 2010 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Careful Where You Post

Players are not being careful where they Post and often end up placing messages in the Game Thread. We have written code to stop Players from participating in Threads run by GMs such as the actual Game Threads. The GM will of course continue to be able to update the Game without having to worry over Players Posting there. If you are a GM and want your Thread handled this way then please contact me. Thus far only KNtoran's Game Thread is protected in this manner.

21st Sep, 2010 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News!

The Dice Master says...

Related Changes

There are some changes that do not directly affect Member Wars but for which you should be aware, see: Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2010 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

D&D Spells For Review

We have finished indexing Posts for review of D&D Spells. You can see all of them here: Source 9 if you are familiar with any of these Spells and will like to give some input please do so there. The next up for indexing is Epic Spells.

5th Jan, 2011 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

No FP Required For Anything!

You will be able to select a Character Avatar as well as a Familiar Avatar without the need of worrying about FP. It is all open and free, just select as you will.

The Original Member Wars Interface Removed

We removed the Member Wars RPG section. It is no longer needed because there is no Gil or FP system anymore.

Please Report Errors

If you find something asking you for FP please let us know so we can remove it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Updates & News!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.