Member Wars Updates & News! - Page 2 of 12

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Generation - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2009 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Member Wars Updates ALL MEMBER WARS PLAYERS should track this Post to know what is going on with Member Wars BEFORE asking Support Questions. Check here for the current state of the Member Wars game and anything new within the Board itself. You will be wise to subscribe to this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified by Email.
15th Sep, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Helpful Links

I added a helpful link box to the top of the Member Wars section with all the info necessary to get players integrated.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2008 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Images With Story

For a limited time I will be adding some images to those of you who start your own Play by post story lines to give everyone a feel for what you are doing.

18th Jan, 2009 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Some Sub Boards Moved To Other Sections

I moved some of the Sub Boards that were under Member Wars to categories where they might get more attention. For instance since Plugged is based on Science Fiction it is now under the Future Earth Category.

13th Feb, 2009 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Page 2 News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Cosmetic Makeover & New Bot!

Went through the system and upgraded the cosmetics to match the Forum. Also added a new Bot: Florena. In testing I did find that PMs were not working. I need to look into that. Update: I believe I fixed the PM problem, but need to test with someone.

20th Feb, 2009 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

PMs Not Showing For Battles

Fixed an error where the Player would get a notification that they had a private message but nothing was there when they looked. HeavyMetal will be the bearer of news for Member Wars now and will inform you about Battles you are invited to or other notifications.

19th Oct, 2009 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News!

The Dice Master says...

Cleaner Top Menu

As various Threads are added here I thought it wise to create a cleaner Top Menu which will allow participants to find what they are looking for faster.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Dice Roller Added

A handy D20 Dice roller has been added to this Board for GMs and Players to use for their Custom stuff. It runs with JavaScript so ensure you have that enabled (which you should already for this Community).

First select the number of dice, dice type, and any modifiers and then press "Roll Dice" and you get a result. You can use this over and over without having to reload the page.

30th Oct, 2009 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Generation

You can use this Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Generator if you plan to participate in the AD&D Scenarios. It is not a requirement but it sure is helpful.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Updates & News!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.