$1000 TT For A Visa?

$ 1000 Tt Visa - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Mar, 2013 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Are you still going to the US?
5th Jan, 2004 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

$1000 TT For A Visa?

Are Trinidadians going to pay TT$1000 for a visa? I mean, that with the addition of ticket and exchange rate cost is a huge expense!

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2004 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Visa For TT

Well, is a huge expense in Trinidad money, if you change it to the US is a bit expensive but taking in consideration security reasons, I am all for it, although I heard they found already problems with the system. It is interesting that they're fingerprinting people, in my country our ID and passport are with our thumb fingerprint and it has been done for years and years.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 5th Jan, 2004 - 5:56pm

7th Jan, 2004 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

$1000 TT For A Visa? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I heard in the news that the US embassy in Trinidad denied that they're going to raise the price up to 1,000TT. So far, the price still the same $600TT.

7th Jun, 2004 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Visa For TT

This is a quote from the US Embassy in Trinidad regarding the costs of visas dated May 18, 2004:

From June 1 on, applicants for U.S. visas will be able to call a specific telephone number at TTPost to make appointments the day after paying the visa fee. The cost of the appointment and processing fee will also remain at U.S. $100 U.S. Dollars. For those paying in TT Dollars it will be $630, reflecting the current U.S. - TT Dollar exchange rate.

7th Jun, 2004 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Visa For TT

Yes, that TT$1000 fee was a rumor spread like wild fire by some silly old Trini! To pay TT$630 just to enter a country is still ridiculous though, but of course, you know Trinis... they go more than ever now. rolleyes.gif

8th Jun, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

$1000 TT For A Visa?

Do you blame them for leaving? I have been reading the posts in the Trinidad section and I try to read the Express online every day and I see no reason to stay there, especially if you are successful and make a decent living. It seems you become a prime target for kidnapping or people become jealous of your success. I would pay the $1000TT if it meant a safer life for me and my family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2013 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

$1000 TT For Visa

TV6 just reported that the US Embassy will no longer be using TT Post as a means to collect Visa Application fees and that those who already paid there need to make an appointment with the US Embassy on Marli St., Newtown, POS for an appointment.

8th Mar, 2013 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

$1000 TT For Visa Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

The new US Visa fee table can be seen here: Source 2

The most common one: Nonimmigrant Visas, non-petition based (B1/B2, C1/D, F, M, J, I, TN, TD) was USD$140 and is now: USD$160.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: $1000 TT For A Visa?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,