What Is The Forum Garage

What Forum Garage - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th Feb, 2004 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

This thread will answer some of your questions about adding your vehicle to the database!
6th Jan, 2004 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

What Is The Forum Garage

Q. What is the Forum Garage?
A. A place on our forum where you can add specifications about your vehicle so you can show it off! Go here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=Garage

Q. Can I have a link to my Vehicle Page?
A. Yes, in fact after you finish adding your vehicle it will display the link to use at the bottom of the page.

Q. Is this free?
A. Yes, but if you like all these features and use them please feel free to make a donation: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=contribute

Q. What can I say about my vehicle?
A. Anything you like! There are specific fields that also asks you how much you paid for it and any modifications you added to the vehicle.

Q. How do I start?
A. From the Garage page look for the main menu on the left abd click the link 'Create New Vehicle' and then follow the directions.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2004 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Garage Forum The What

Q. Can I upload pictures of my car or motorbike?
A. This feature is available, but we have to find a way to enable it for certain users and keep the spammers out. As the Garage grows we will add this and other features for general use.

Q. What do you mean by 'modification' in the Garage?
A. Modifications refers to any additional items that you added to your vehicle, such as mag wheels, fancy rims, special lights, etc.

> TOPIC: What Is The Forum Garage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,