Rate The Forum Garage!

Rate Forum Garage! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2004 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How do you rate the Forum Garage?
  I Love It!       100.00%
  I think it is okay       0.00%
  I don't care for it       0.00%
Total Votes: 4
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
You don't know what the Forum Garage is?
6th Jan, 2004 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Rate The Forum Garage!

The Forum Garage is an extension of our site and it allows you to create a profile for your vehicle so you can show it off. If you have not done so yet, do go and create your vehicle! The link is located in the top menu and is called, 'Garage'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2004 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Rate The Forum Garage!
A Friend

Garage Forum Rate

Gosh, I love all this new features you keep adding to this site.. Now I get it why you said Invision was 200 time better than YaBB... Invision is way ahead in mods...

6th Jan, 2004 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Rate The Forum Garage! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would like to add my motorcycle to the garage. Is it possible to allow typing in the make and model fields and not just forced drop down menu selection?

I don't have anything to brag about vehicle wise except for my bike. I make mods to it, but not my 4 wheeled cage.

6th Jan, 2004 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Garage Forum Rate

Xtra, there is plenty more to come, its just that I can only install so much at a time. wink.gif Plus I do not want to make the mistake of installing the wrong kind of mod that slows down the board. For instance, the Forum Garage has a guestbook too! However, I have disabled it.

Tenaheff, that is not a problem! I can edit the fields to add bikes and trucks, you are just looking as what was provided as the default. However, I am no bike expert, but if you would like to provide lists of bike types, models, etc then I will be sure to add it. You can just place them here one per line with an arrow to indicate the models under this brand nam in this fashion:

Bike names:

Harley --> c25, twincab4, turbo 2000
Malley --> 66 speeder, two wheeled tank
Ninka --> Millard2, speed45

Just list the major brands and models, not all.

6th Jan, 2004 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Garage Forum Rate

O.K. Well the problem with motorcycles is there are probably more of them than of cars and each model is pretty unique. I will list specific models for Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, BMW, Kawasaki, and Harley. These are the most popular ones that I know of from a US perspective anyway. Then I will list major makes of some other bikes without the model choices. If you want specific models for them, let me know. I am only going to list cruisers, standards, touring and sport bikes, not off road or dual purpose. Also, I won't distinguish engine sizes or other specifics like what kind of Honda Shadow for example. Honda Shadows come in a large number of specific models all by themselves. I figure people can list the specifics in their comments.

Honda=>Goldwing
=>ST1300
=>Valkyrie
=>VTX
=>Shadow
=>Magna
=>Nighthawk
=>Rebel
=>CBR
=>Superhawk
=>919
=>Interceptor
=>599

Suzuki=>Marauder
=>Intruder
=>Savage
=>GZ250
=>Bandit
=>SV
=>V-Strom
=>Hayabusa
=>GSX-R
=>Katana
=>GS500F
=>Bandit

Yamaha=>Royal Star
=>Road Star
=>V-Max
=>Virago
=>FJR
=>YZF
=>FZ1
=>FZ6

Kawasaki=>Ninja
=>Eliminator
=>ZRX
=>Z
=>Vulcan
=>Concours
=>KLR

BMW =>R 1200 C
=>R 1150 R
=>R 1150 GS
=>R 1100 S
=>R 1150 RT
=>R 1200 CL
=>K 1200 GT
=>K 1200 LT
=>K 1200 RS

Harley =>Sportster
=>Softail
=>Road King
=>Road Glide
=>Electra Glide
=>V-Rod
=>Night Train
=>Deuce
=>Springer Softail
=>Heritage Softail
=>Fat Boy
=>Super Glide
=>Low Rider
=>Wide Glide

Now, makes for which I won't mention models unless you ask:

Indian
Triumph
Buell
Ducati
Victory/Polaris

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 6th Jan, 2004 - 9:07pm

6th Jan, 2004 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Rate The Forum Garage!

Thanks! I am in the process of adding them all. So far I have Honda in the database, if that is your bike then you can go ahead and build your page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2004 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Rate Forum Garage!

I have a Suzuki. smile.gif No rush though, I will just keep checking and add it when you are done.

I can't figure out how to add an image to the gallery?

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 6th Jan, 2004 - 10:09pm

6th Jan, 2004 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Rate Forum Garage! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I just added Suzuki a few minutes ago, right now I am on the BMW's. I may make a note on the create vehicle page that if you do not see your make or model to contact me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rate The Forum Garage!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,