The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love?

The Loves You Love - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Jan, 2004 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2004 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

To quote the Glenn Frey song:

Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you or are you going back to the one you love? Someone's gonna cry when they know they've lost you, someone's gonna thank the stars above

Both aren't ideal situations, but if I had to pick one I'd go with the one who loves me... Because it wouldn't make sense to pine after someone who doesn't give a dn about you

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Love You The You Loves Who The

I would chose the one that loves me. It would be fruitless, in my opinion, to pine after someone whose heart obviously would belong to another.

7th Jan, 2004 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Health & Special Psychology

See, now I don't think this is a simple as it sounds. Obviously, I wouldn't want to be involved with someone who didn't care for me, but there can be differing levels of "care." So, if the person I love cares deeply for me and treats me well, I might want that person even if I wasn't the love of their life. I say this because I think it would be difficult to live with someone I didn't love just because they loved me, especially if there was someone whom I did love who also wanted me. I think I might always pine away for the one I loved and unfairly compare the one I was with to that person to whom I was in love.

So, if you really don't love a person, even if they love you, how can you be happy? I think it is definately a no win situation, and the person who loves you will probably treat you better than the person you love, but I still don't think that will be enough, you will still want the person you love.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 7th Jan, 2004 - 6:33pm

10th Jan, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Love You The You Loves Who The

If the one I love loves me a lot but as a friend only, oh gosh! what a tragedy! hmmmm I rather to be alone than to stay with someone who loves me but I don't love romantically.

> TOPIC: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,