Trini Robot

Trini Robot - Trinidad and Tobago Jokes - Posted: 7th Mar, 2011 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2011 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Trini Robot

A Trini walks into a bar, and he notices the bartender is a robot. So he sits at the bar and the e-Bartender comes to his service, firstly asking the Trini: "Hello sir, what is your IQ?" The Trini (an obvious joker) replies "150, I cud get a carib please?" So the robotic bartender serves the Trini with his carib and begins a conversation about stem cell research, rocket science, biomedical engineering and other smart nonsense. So the Trini felt mischevious, he left the bar and re-entered and sat back at the bar. The robot comes up to him again and asks "Hello Sir, what is your IQ?" to which the Trini replies: "It's 112, can I have a carib please?" So the Robot serves him with a carib and starts to talk to the Trini about politics, current events, literature etc. So the Trini, still feeling mischevious, walks out, and re-enters again. The robotic bartender once again asks: "Hello Sir, what is your IQ?" To which the Trini replies: "Its 30, may I have a carib please?" So the robot bartender serves him his carib and bluntly asks: "So yuh gonna vote for Manning agen or wha?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue May 7 12:17:08 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Trini Robot

Add Comment
You know I was thinking trini robot needs more replies rapidly to see correct find out.

> TOPIC: Trini Robot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,