West Indian Sunday Morning

West Indian Sunday Morning - Trinidad and Tobago Jokes - Posted: 7th Mar, 2011 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2011 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Sunday morning in Bedford Stuyvesant, New York. The church is packed and the devil decides to pay a visit.

The doors burst open; a black cloud rolls in with the devil in its midst. People jump out of the pews and run outdoors, screaming - all except for two people. One is the Pastor, the other is a West Indian.

Satan is a bit perplexed. He points to the Pastor and says, "You! I can understand why you didn't run away, you are in your Lord's house, you preach against me everyday and you aren't afraid of me.
But you (points to the West Indian), why didn't you run out scared like everyone else?"

The West Indian crosses one leg over the other and replies, "See one, see de other! I been married to you sister for 36 years!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Apr 20 12:54:34 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
Looking for more on west indian sunday morning is interesting now to know hopefully get and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: West Indian Sunday Morning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,