Contest Suggestions

Contest Suggestions - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th May, 2004 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Please see the first message in this thread for the format in which we will need the information.
8th Jan, 2004 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions

Make Contest Suggestions Here

Do you have a great idea for a contest? Here is what we need to know:

Copy and paste in your message along with the answers:

1. Who can participate:
2. Name of contest:
3. Winner has to do:
4. Prize should be:
5. Time period before closing:

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2004 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

1. Who can participate: Everyone

2. Name of contest: Best Profile

3. Winner has to do: Have a really interesting/funny profile

4. Prize should be: 500 FP

5. Time period before closing: A week? Two weeks? Give people time to update their profiles.

This would encourage people to update their profiles (including *me*), and encourage others to read profiles. Maybe have an "all member" vote on who has the best one, or moderators vote.

Roz

2nd May, 2004 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions Feedback & FAQ News Community

Good suggestion! It will help those who have been stealing FP to catch up too! laugh.gif

16th May, 2004 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

1. Who can participate: EVERYONE!
2. Name of contest: Scavenger hunt
3. Winner has to do: Find logos or graphics(you choose the amount) somewhere on our web sites or someone you link with. You can provide clues as to where the graphic/s are.
4. Prize should be: 1000 FC
5. Time period before closing: Maybe two days, I don't know.

17th May, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

Once they find the logo what are they supposed to do? By the way, we only have a couple of logos wink.gif 1000FP? Sounds like someone wants to play in the arcade forever?

Post Date: 17th May, 2004 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions
A Friend

Contest Suggestions

I would like if you could reopen the contest of beating your score at the acrade.
You see I just got here and soon I'll hold the top score in the acarde .
I guess I would like to earn some FP at the same time .so if your still up to the challenge let me know

I came, I saw, I will conquer

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2004 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions

laugh.gif Ok sir, I will do this soon, some of the games actually pay you if you get over a certain score, but there is also the lottery (shop) and daily raffle (check the FAQ board).

17th May, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions Community News FAQ & Feedback

Once they find the logo what are they supposed to do? By the way, we only have a couple of logos wink.gif 1000FP? Sounds like someone wants to play in the arcade forever?

Logos is just an example, you can put any graphics you want and you can let us know how those graphics look like and then we will look for them in our web sites. After the person finishes it they have to sent you an e-mail privately with the exact location of the logos. The first one to find them all is the winner. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Contest Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,