Member's Vote Message Contest!

Member' S Vote Message Contest! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Jan, 2004 - 12:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Now until 10th January, 2003
8th Jan, 2004 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

This is going to be a unique contest!

RULES: You need to create a new thread. This thread must be well structured and on the appropriate board. The subject matter of your thread must be educational and factual with referrences and examples. Within your thread you should have inspired constructive discussion so that other members contribute. That is what you have to do.

HOW I WIN? After creating the thread based on the rules above you must come and place a link to it here and then say why the MEMBERS should vote for your thread. Yup, the members will be voting for you. After the contest closes on the 10th ONLY THEN will we start collecting votes via another thread we will add here. This thread is for contestants only. Winner is the one with the most member votes!

PRIZE: Winner gets to have their thread pinned! 100 FP and 100 Gil.

If you have questions, please email them to us so that this thread is free for contestant's 'selling' messages.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Contest Message Vote Members

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....st=0#entry23573
This is my thread smile.gif

I think the members should vote for me because I think its a topic which hasn't been talked about yet, it can get people thinking and reflecting on their past and its something everyone can answer.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member's Vote Message Contest! Feedback & FAQ News Community

I don't know if my thread is good enough to enter this contest but here we go : https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....st=0#entry23584

Offtopic but,
Great topic leirgrios

Reconcile Edited: veryloudsygirl14 on 9th Jan, 2004 - 5:36am

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....=ST&f=91&t=7584
that is mine.

11th Jan, 2004 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

* CONTEST CLOSED *
Please read details below:

We have three entries above. Please post after this message who you think should win out of the three above and why. You MUST state both who and why in order for your vote to count. Contestants may also vote, but not for themselves. This thread will be locked on Wednesday, 14th January, 2003 and votes will be counted.

13th Jan, 2004 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

This thread will be locked on Wednesday, 14th January, 2003 and votes will be counted.

O.K. So, I assume you mean Wednesday, January 14, 2004, or do you mean Tuesday, January 13, 2004?

This is tough. To me it is either Very or Fun. I enjoyed very much both of those threads. I think I need to go with Fun because his post was probably more of an interest to a wider group of people not just those of us that consider ourselves religious. I think his question was very original. I haven't responded to it yet, but plan to soon.

I think Leirsgrios's question was good too, I don't mean to leave him out of my praise smile.gif , it's just that as an OLD woman, the topic really doesn't hold my interest.

So, I vote for FunXueYei to win this contest

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2004 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

For the same reasons Tena posted, I vote for Fun smile.gif Great topic! And with veryloudsygirl in close second, also a great topic. Leirs was more of a "fun" topic, rather than educational.

Roz

16th Jan, 2004 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Member's Vote Message Contest! Community News FAQ & Feedback

Well, based on the last two votes it seems that FunXueYei has won this competition and will be rewarded!

> TOPIC: Member's Vote Message Contest!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,