Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 4 of 85

"That's good to know, I will - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Apr, 2011 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 4

Out of Character:: Yeah it is the waiting for others that makes this move slowly. Hopefully we get a couple more people in here.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Everyone is always so gun-ho on anything with the middle ages but not with scifi stuff, I don't know why because you can do so much more with your character in a future world.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character:: Yeah and in the future world there is soo much more exciting ways to get your character killed too. smile.gif

23rd Apr, 2011 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Uhura sees two men chatting with some obvious plan in mind. She tells the bar tender to send them a couple of drinks with a note. On the note says "Do you need a researcher?". She then casually awaits their responses.

Out of Character:: I'm here too guys. Who is playing in this one and when does it start?

25th Apr, 2011 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Surprised about the drinks and note makes Major wonder who this researcher is. He raises the glass to thank her and then offers for her to come sit with us.

"I'm Major, a mercenary by trade and this is Lou"

occ: Really cool that you're in with us.

25th Apr, 2011 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

"I'm Uhura", she says after sipping her drink.

"I have some unique skills that may help you on your next quest, that is... If you are seeking something bigger than us."

She winks as to the hint of adventure.

Out of Character:: Happy to be here just sorry I didn't join in earlier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 4

I am Lou I am a engineer by trade. You have a vehicle that needs repair I can fix or at least make it run for a bit. smile.gif

Out of Character:: Never too late to join is we are still sitting in the bar.

26th Apr, 2011 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

"That's good to know, I will have to get a vehicle first before you can fix it though". She laughs to lighten the mood with her new found strangers.

"So, what do we have on the table?" Uhura hopes that she has something to look forward to.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (85) »

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,