Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 5 of 85

Major agrees with his new friend's - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Apr, 2011 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
26th Apr, 2011 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 5

Major gives one of those courtesy laughs to be polite then he likes gets serious for business.

"There is something in the arctic that we heard needs checking out. Any of your skills good for the cold?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Plus I am thinking that while three might be ok I would be thinking four people may have a better go at this. Do you happen to know of any one that may want to join up with us?

Out of Character:: I am thinking that we will need at least four people to head south with us.

27th Apr, 2011 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Major shakes his head about four and looks at Uhara and asks if she knows anyone.

Out of Character:: I tried getting Oliron in but he just ignored me.

27th Apr, 2011 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

"I don't know much about the artic, its not the kind of place anyone seeks to go on vacation", she grins with a coy look.

"What's down there that needs our skill?"

Out of Character:: I don't know anyone, if my friends new I was into this they would probably be shocked!

27th Apr, 2011 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Major nods and simply says,

"Neither have I".

Out of Character:: laugh.gif that was funny I know what you mean though, most people don't get the intensity of text RPing.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character:: Let me put a few feelers out and see if anyone else is interested in joining us. smile.gif Maybe we will get lucky and someone else will join us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2011 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 5

"Who are the people giving us the job anyways? We need to talk to them and find out what we need so we don't guess about it."

Out of Character:: What is the version of going to the bar to get information about a place?

29th Apr, 2011 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

Major agrees with his new friend's excitement to start but then adds,

"We may need someone else to join us first before we start talking to the bosses about this one."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (85) »

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,