Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 72 of 85

Out of Character: We probably aren't - Page 72 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2013 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
21st Jan, 2013 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 72

Out of Character: I'm thinking time wise that Greg isn't like going to sit around for all that to happen but its up to you and Fair to make it happen.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2013 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Depends on the result of your action. If you manage to block him for even a short while, I may be able to arrive and open that panel. If not, better if Uhura comes down and helps Nathan with the communication system. But we don't know what will happen so we have to gamble. I will let Fair choose, so I can blame her if something goes wrong (laugh) Just joking Fair, but I want you to chose anyway: your character has a more complete view of the current situation.

21st Jan, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: I already put that as my action yesterday so its kind of like I said last post... We need to wait and see what happens before we can plan more.

22nd Jan, 2013 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Page 72 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: I added the immediate actions for things to move forward so in the next turn Nathan can decide his action.

22nd Jan, 2013 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

In Character: Major curses that he can't do anything to stop Greg but now he is freezing and tries to run back to the base to get back warm.

Out of Character: So that failed, so we go back to meet Nathan and tell him about how we got there and maybe calling any kind of global rescue?

22nd Jan, 2013 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

"I can't get him through my suit either, let's get back to see if there's another way around this." Uhura says while heading back to the base to meet Nathan.

Out of Character: I could probably just post this quick as an action unless Thomas and Nathan need to do something special before we get back?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2013 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 72

Specific Action: Nathan accepts the incoming communication, wondering if is coming from the base or from a potential saviour

22nd Jan, 2013 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 72

Out of Character: We probably aren't going to get any money out of this but we definitely need to get ourselves some communicators. Can't be we're in a future earth but acting like we're still in the middle ages.

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,