Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 76 of 85

Out of Character: Isn't that the point... - Page 76 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Jan, 2013 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
29th Jan, 2013 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 76

Out of Character: So many possibilities but we're talking a military style operation coming towards us not just some rescue team. What did you have in mind for make good use of the 30 minutes? My first suggestion was to actually know what this place is about. We have bits of clues here and there but nothing solid hence I think getting the computer to spit out what it know is best.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2013 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Since we don't have time to examine the database throughly, I was thinking of making a backup of it for later use. In the meanwhile, you could collect any sample you might find in the destroyed laboratories while the others search and ransack the other rooms.

Edit: Forgot to suggest you to take biological samples from the dead zombies\vampires

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 29th Jan, 2013 - 9:35am

29th Jan, 2013 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

In Character: Thomas replies to the man, "Well, sir, right now we are in the middle of a Arctic Base downstairs and it is freezing in here, right here there is some zombie-like creatures that are dead now, so far we have spotted like around 2 people dead in this Arctic Base and we need help here".

Specific Action: Say to the man [what I said above].

30th Jan, 2013 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Page 76 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Felipe really its Nathan that is 'talking' with them and the conversation is over now, we are waiting for them to come but need a plan of what we will say when they get here. For me so far its:

1. We were hired to rescue some people
2. We were setup to probably eliminate a threat or possibly see what would happen to us (have not figured out our role)
3. We don't know if the people that hired us are directly involved or if it Greg (by the way, do we have a record of him being here?).
4. We fought with the creatures that were probably once researchers conducting experiments on themselves.

Does that sound about right? I also need everyone's actions.

30th Jan, 2013 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Specific Action: Nathan uses these 30 minutes to copy the records in the base archive to his portable computer. He will make a backup of all the entries dating less than one year. While the copy is in progress, he'll check if the base Operative System keeps track of the past activity recording things like commands, communications (if not voice records, maybe logs with time, date, sender and receiver) as well as registrations of the Security Camera System. Anything that can prove Greg's presence and activities.

30th Jan, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: Is everyone fine with our story or do we need to add anything I missed? As soon as I get Play's actions I will update squad order.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 76

Out of Character: Your story is ok but, Fair, they are not here yet. Let's focus on what we have to do before they arrive because we will not be able to search this base or collect informations or samples once they are here.

30th Jan, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 76

Out of Character: Isn't that the point... They're not here yet, we don't want to wait til they're knocking on the door to then decide what to do, besides getting our story right is probably just part of a turn along with other actions, maybe our most important action. Besides just because they gave you an ETA doesn't mean they will be here in that exact time, might be before... Hell they might be outside right now just feeling us out.

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,