Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 80 of 85

In Character: Nathan reactivates the terminal - Page 80 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Feb, 2013 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
6th Feb, 2013 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 80

Out of Character: So maybe I can try to track Greg with the radar or gps and Fair can check my computer for some video or other proof of the experiments. You still have the two Pda found upstairs also. In Character: "Here, doctor". Nathan hands his computer to Uhura, showing her the location of the files.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2013 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: I only have an action from Felipe, what about the rest of you? This may be the last action we have before they come.

6th Feb, 2013 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: Actually FairMaiden, I saw that Play by Post made an action already before I did it is only you and Bruconero to make your actions.

7th Feb, 2013 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Page 80 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: unless you had something in particular for me to do I rather be in the main entrance to see what they will be about. Its like way better for me to greet them, at [least] if you know they have bad intentions you can prepare for it before they come.

7th Feb, 2013 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Specific Action: Try to get a reading of the Atv position using the radar or the Gps of the base. Take note of direction and distance of the vehicle.

8th Feb, 2013 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

In Character: Thomas says to Major, "I will open the door for them" Thomas goes to cruiser ship and he opens it for the soldiers who was asking to open the door. Thomas is a bit cautious now and he waits to see what happens next.

Specific Action: Open the door of the cruiser ship for the soldiers who is asking to open the door for them, after that wait to see what happens next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 80

Out of Character: Felipe I think they're wanting the arctic base's door open and not we open their door for them. This is what we've been waiting for, they have a ship, they have the numbers they also have the healers, I say just let them in if we put up a front or resist then we're doomed.

In Character: Major knows when to back down and this is a time to back down.

9th Feb, 2013 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 80

In Character: Nathan reactivates the terminal in the upper room then heads to the first level of the base to meet the crew of the military cruiser.

Out of Character: I don't think we should make up any fake story. Let's just say what's going on here, but only when they will ask because we don't know how much we can trust these people yet. We have some proofs to support our story, ok not many but better than nothing

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,