Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 9 of 85

I just asked JB how we do it in the support - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Apr, 2012 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
3rd Apr, 2012 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 9

Out of Character: Been a long time but now that we are done with Melanie we can get back to this campaign now that we have some extra money to use. Anything special you plan on buying so we don't end up with the same gear?

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2012 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character:: Give me some time to study it out and I will post what I'm getting then you can always get different things so we aren't redundant with our equipment.

15th Apr, 2012 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character:: I was thinking... Is there a way for us to get better weapons that can do more damage? I know that would have helped us in scenarios like the Island and such, maybe its something we should investigate... What do you think?

16th Apr, 2012 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: I think that anything better than whats on the list can only be obtained black market and we'll probably have to pay like through the roof.

16th Apr, 2012 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: that could be true but we have some extra money now from the Melanie operation so maybe if we pool it at least one of us can have a better weapon?

17th Apr, 2012 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: We would have to find out how much a black market weapon costs and if our combined credits could even buy it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2012 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 9

Out of Character: Well how do we find out about getting better weapons, do we need to post squad order or ask about it in the support thread?

19th Apr, 2012 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

I just asked JB how we do it in the support thread so probably we will learn later about how we get them. If not we can just buy more protective gear, maybe better armor.

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,