Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 82 of 85

Out of Character: Too right about that. I - Page 82 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Feb, 2013 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
11th Feb, 2013 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 82

Out of Character: Right, so we basically surrender to their wishes and pray we're not their live stew chicken. Adding our actions now since Uhura will do the same.

In Character: Uhura complies quickly and raises her hand in the air.

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2013 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: I have been wondering, how these soldiers know we are here already in the Arctic Base? Could it be Greg telling the military that we are here in the Arctic base and telling lies about us on purpose?

12th Feb, 2013 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: Fair, probably you can post up that plan of what we we're going to say, its your action mainly while the rest of us are being medicated.

12th Feb, 2013 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 82 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Now this is the time for Uhura to tell the flight commander what was really going on here before these people start to not trust any of our characters.

In Character: Thomas will not say or do anything, he just let the medics try to heal Thomas's wounds.

Specific Action: Don't do or say anything, just let the medics try to heal Thomas's wounds.

12th Feb, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: I think while I say that you guys won't be going anywhere so let me add that now so the game can go on.

13th Feb, 2013 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: Agreed. Don't forget about the files on Nathan's computer if you ever need a reference or a proof supporting your words. Maybe we will cause trouble to your contractors, which will not boost our reputation of problem solvers, but rather than be us those in big trouble...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2013 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 82

Out of Character: Do you think we really have a choice? About staying or following them to the detention area, I mean. I feel is a "You come or you come" alternative that they are giving us.

13th Feb, 2013 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 82

Out of Character: Too right about that. I was reading it wondering why JB is giving us so many chances to do something else.

In Character: Major raises to his feet quickly while thanking the medic that healed him. He then looks at the others to see if they are following the officers.

+  « First of 85 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,