Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 85 of 85

Out of Character: Fair you're really - Page 85 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Feb, 2013 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
18th Feb, 2013 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 85

Out of Character: Felipe I'm showing you the right way. You roll a d6 and whatever number you get you add that to your current HP which is supposed to be 6 because we we're all healed. If you still don't understand you can ask JB.

I added 1 to Uhura's body, I can't believe I made her that weak!

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2013 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Choices, Fair. She is very weak but definitely smart and charming. Also in Role Playing Games nobody is perfect....

18th Feb, 2013 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: She isn't so weak she rescued the whole party back there!

I'm still undecided about how to use up my points. I kind of goofed having an average character with no special abilities except being a trapper.

19th Feb, 2013 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 85 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Maybe you can keep adding to your mind so eventually you can get another skill. If I were you I would add up on the armor then you get better defense in combat.

20th Feb, 2013 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Fair you're really like the brains of this whole thing. Your suggestion is brilliant so I did just as you said. I need to find out if that armor increase also increases my AC.

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,