Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 10 of 85

Out of Character: Sorry about the Thomas / - Page 10 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th Jun, 2012 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
20th Apr, 2012 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 10

Out of Character: I just read his reply and we will be sticking with the regular list of stuff but I like your suggestion of protective gear... Let me go look that over.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2012 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: yeah I saw that too. OK so lets settle on some items, tell me what you're getting first and I will select different items, no need to pool our monies.

31st May, 2012 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Thomas was walking in the city, he was looking around, looking for any activities he can do. He was thinking but saying it out loud,

"I should look for an adventure, but where will I find it?"

While he was walking, he stopped in a bar to get a drink and saw some people there. He looked at the group from the corner of his eye, got his drink, and then approached them.

"I am sorry to interrupt you all, but I am curious...are you all going on a journey? Because I am looking for one".

3rd Jun, 2012 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

"Hello John" says Uhura as she takes another sip of her drink.

"So... have you been keeping tabs on us, are you a cop or something?"

3rd Jun, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Occ: My character's name is Thomas, not John.

In character: "I used to be a cop but not anymore. I have experience also as a bodyguard. So are you all going on a journey"?

4th Jun, 2012 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Major looks at John suspiciously but knowing that they need some backup fior their future mission he decides to relax a bit and watch on as Uhura and John talks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2012 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 10

Thomas looks at the other people next to Uhura and wonders if they are going on a adventure too.

He turns to the group and he says:

"What are all of your names? My name is Thomas and I am planing to go on a adventure, I like to join other people who is going on a adventure and help them in their trials. May I join in?"

6th Jun, 2012 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 10

Out of Character: Sorry about the Thomas / John mix up I'm still thinking about your WOM character.

In Character: "So Thomas, have you been to the arctic before?"

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,