Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 2 of 85

In Character: Major shakes his head. "Yeah - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2011 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 2

Well it is a cold weather environment so we will need something for the cold. We will need to talk to the people who are wanting us to head down there and see what they are offering for a group to head down there as way of protection.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Looks at Lou with a face that already shows he knows that.

"Its a cold environment you think? I'm saying what do we like need to buy for subzero temperatures?"

Major sips on some beer then looks around looking to see who else is around.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Well we need some serious cold weather equipment. OR stuff modified to operate in a cold weather environment. We will need some parkas or other cold weather clothing. We will need some crampons for walking on ice. Maybe even a sled dog team. smile.gif

20th Mar, 2011 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Major shakes his head in agreement.

"That's what I'm talking about. Now where do we buy this kind of stuff?"

Drinks some more and wonders if any nice chicks will join them this time.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

I believe we need to talk to the people who is putting this together to see what they require for a group and what they are willing to supply the group that will head down there as a possible rescue.

Out of Character:: I elect you as party leader. smile.gif

21st Mar, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: You totally made me laugh about the party leader bit but I was hoping that someone else does that cause I did that in super heroes and like need someone else to take up the slack in this one.

In Character: "Hey there is this chick I'm thinking of that might join in if we can convince her. Also there is a guy that's been around but don't know if he'll go for it. If we get them in that will be four of us."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 2

Four can make a nice team. I hope that these two your talking about come around and join in. We can use all the help we can get.

22nd Mar, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

In Character: Major shakes his head.

"Yeah its not the best number but I guess its better than just us."

Out of Character: Don't know if you realize I'm talking about if Oliron and Fairmaiden.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (85) »

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,