Artic Rescue Squad Leader - Page 6 of 9

Nathan: Waits to know if he is still in the - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Only the Squad Leader(s) should post actions of players here.
13th Dec, 2012 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Squad Leader - Page 6

Major: Give Uhura the beam and then check out the body while keeping check on the rest of the place.

Nathan: draw sword and stay on alert

Uhura: Takes the beam and keeps her eye on what Major is doing as well as the detector.

Thomas: no action.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2012 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Leader Squad Rescue Artic

Nathan: Stay behind the two mercenaries, giving the back to them and holding the sword I'm a guarding position ready to slash at anything that could come out from the eastern and western doors, friend or foe.

Major: Go towards the north door and open it with gun ready to fire at anything that moves.

Thomas: Load the gun with bullets, approach the door to the north and open it to see what is inside.

Uhura: Has the beam on the door Major is opening and her gun ready as well.

17th Dec, 2012 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Squad Leader RPGs PBP Fiction Science

JB this is just to let you know that all our rolls should be in and I think you made some arrangement to roll for Bruconero?

21st Dec, 2012 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Leader Squad Rescue Artic

Nathan rushes in the room in which Thomas was dragged and thrusts his sword to whatever might be on the way.

Major immediately picks up the light and as instincts would have it he barges into the room where Uhura was carried.

23rd Dec, 2012 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Leader Squad Rescue Artic

Uhura: I don't think she is in a position to 'do' anything but if she can fight back she will.

Major: Will fire hoping to hit the creature.

Nathan: Wait for the result of the d100 to know the identity of my target. ( I think you are rolling that?)

Thomas: ?

26th Dec, 2012 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Squad Leader

Uhura will fire back at the monster if she can.

Thomas: Use the gun to shoot at the zombies in the room.

Major: Fire at the vampire, if he dies then Major will show the light of the beam into the east room so he can see what's going on in there.

Nathan: Thrust the sword again, at man's height, in the direction of the sound. (I still depend on JB for my rolls).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2012 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Squad Leader - Page 6

Felipe: try to shoot carefully at the zombies and he hopes he gets a good shot. (27 on die roll)

Nathan: Run away from the beastie thing and seek shelter next to the stairs going to the upper level

Uhura: Find the gun and shoot the vampire creature.

Major: If he can Major will still fire back or use his blade to stab into it.

2nd Jan, 2013 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Squad Leader Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

Nathan: Waits to know if he is still in the room with the zombie or he is by the stairs after fleeing.

Uhura: use the flare gun on the monster to get it off of Major. If the light is good enough she will use it find her gun. If it isn't then she use her blade and attack the monster.

Major: Shout out to Uhura to use her flare gun or blade while stabbing the creature.

Thomas: Shoot at the zombie and try to see if they take any damage.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Squad Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,