Security Intelligence Agency - SIA Trinidad

Security Intelligence Agency Sia Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Mar, 2011 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Spy Agency - The Trinidad version of the CIA?
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2010 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the Security Intelligence Agency - SIA that has been spying on noted citizens of Trinidad & Tobago.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad SIA Agency Intelligence Security

This is a gross injustice against the citizenry of Trinidad & Tobago. What is more appalling is that SIA would even spy on the President of the country! Everyone is now eluding to Patrick Manning being the one that received information directly from the SIA. Former PNM stalwarts are trying their best to distance themselves from this bt then again even a big PNM mover like Colm Imbert who supported Manning was also spied on! It will be interesting to see what all comes out of this and the many lawsuits to come.

8th Dec, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Security Intelligence Agency - SIA Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Like the PM can't make up her mind whether the SIA is under the jurisdiction of the Commissioner of Police or the National Security Minister.

22nd Jan, 2011 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Based on the current news mentioned here: it seems that Source 7 it seems like the SIA will be looking for a new director. I do wonder though, is this position supposed to be a secret one or should it be public knowledge?

22nd Jan, 2011 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Secret JB, it's a very delicate position. I believe the local media was very irresponsible in showing the woman's face and information but since we all know that the Media handles a lot of issues in this country I believe they tried to boycott her after they learn who she was.

14th Mar, 2011 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

I read in the Trinidad Express today that apparently several US polygraph experts have been retained by the Government to test their employees. It seems like it was an idea of SSA deputy director Julie Browne who herself offered to be tested but asked that local polygraph expert attached to the organization test her, the rest has to be tested by the US experts. If this is true, what is she requesting a local to do it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Security Intelligence Agency - SIA Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,