School's Nickname

School' S Nickname - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Jan, 2004 - 5:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

School's Nickname
A Friend

School's Nickname

I came across this artcle while reading some news on google.

Choosing a school's identity can prove a difficult task
https://www.thisweeknews.com/thisweek.php?e...rts-360495.html
by: Patrick Dolan

After reading this I was thinking, "Hey, this would make a good topic." So here it is.

What is your current or old schools Nickname/Mascott? Whats the History behind it if you know? If you had to choose and Identity, what would you choose? And Why?

This goes out to all members that come across this board, not just us teenagers here. Use the highschool, college or University.....all if you want for your post. After you post you can discuss what made you choose what you did and all that fun stuff.

I'm going to Answer now. My school goes by the nickname Rebels. On the gym wall its an Acronym for Respect, Educate, Believe, Effort, Loyalty and i don't remember what the S stands for. If I were to give a school an Identity i would use Leviathans, or the Dragons because they are big scary mythological beasts that if were real would scare a lot of people and just because they sound cool.

Feel free to discuss here smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Leirsgrios on 9th Jan, 2004 - 3:54am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2004 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

School's Nickname
A Friend

Nickname Schools

my school cybress bay high..nick name is "the bay", for obvious reasons laugh.gif. our mascot, believe it or not, is a lightning bolt (how sad is that)

all this was chosen by a sent to all the students that were going to attend the school once it was built

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2004 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

School's Nickname
A Friend

School's Nickname Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Haha, a lighting bolt is better than out mascott. I forgot to mention what my high schools mascott is....sadly to say....its yosemmity sam

> TOPIC: School's Nickname

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,