Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster - Page 2 of 16

Yes, there was a payout. Source 4 In total, - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Mar, 2011 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »
Japanese nuclear disaster
Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant - Japan Nuclear Fallout - How Safe Is Japanese Nuclear Power Plants?
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster
A Friend

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster - Page 2

If all these nuclear plants have melt downs then we can see the japanese islands becoming a area of disuse and the people being homeless.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Disaster Plant Power Nuclear Japan

Onagawa nuclear power plant

The IAEA said investigators in Japan found radiation levels have returned to normal at the Onagawa nuclear power plant. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2011 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant

NHK: Japan's nuclear safety and industrial agency report explosion at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant's No. 3 reactor. Ref. CNN

14th Mar, 2011 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Disaster Plant Power Nuclear Japan

NHK

international QUOTE
The No 3 reactor at the Fukushima power plant just had a hydrogen explosion like the No 1 reactor did on Saturday.

So far, it looks like the reactors can be shut down and may have experienced a partial meltdown of the core (like a 3 Mile Island situation). It doesnt look like there will be a Chernobyl type situation as No 1 and No 3 were in the worse condition. Pumping in the sea water has worked to keep the core covered, but wasnt exactly how they wanted to do it as these reactors will likely never function again.

I don't think Japan will be a nuclear crater, but I am concerned about the infrastructure after this stuff all calms down. If they lose many more reactors these power shortages may become way more common place for about a year or more.

14th Mar, 2011 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Disaster Plant Power Nuclear Japan

I was surprised to learn that Japan has so many reactors, I guess all those lights in Tokyo has to be powered by something. Still you can really not know since if it were something more serious would the government really share it to send people into a panic?

14th Mar, 2011 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster

The government has not been very consistent with their message so far in this crisis, but it is a large task. Also, the government in the past had covered up serious nuclear issues in the past that actually resulted in a large number of people being exposed...

Source 3

I believe the number is 55 reactors. Nuclear power is a must for Japan as there isn't enough coal here for power generation. They have done a really good job with it as the equake wasnt the problem...it was the tsunami. My suspicion is that the Diesel generators were potentially flooded by the tsunami and that is why they didn't start. I am sure that is where the focus of review will be when this calms down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2011 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster - Page 2

Thanks for letting me know about the Tokaimura nuclear accident. Were people compensated in anyway for that? I ask because I'm interested in how they will handle anyone that may have already been exposed especially those who man the reactors and surrounding stations.

14th Mar, 2011 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Yes, there was a payout.

Source 4

In total, it was about 126 million USD. It is somewhat of a flexible payment system even if there isn't a specific law against what was done. This was a quite different even and the release of radioactive material was more than what we are seeing from this situation, but that could change if there is a total meltdown of a core.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Japan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,