Supermoon

Supermoon - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Aug, 2014 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Supermoon Closer to Earth than at any time since 1992, just 221,567 miles away - Super Moon
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Supermoon

Is the Japanese earthquake caused by a 'supermoon'?

Astrologers predicted that on March 19 - a week tomorrow - the so-called 'supermoon' will be closer to Earth than at any time since 1992, just 221,567 miles away, and that its gravitational pull will bring chaos to Earth. Ref. Source 6

Also: Mystic References: Source 5

Supermoon
Supermoon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2011 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Supermoon

I kept telling myself that I have to see this and when the date came I completely forgot about it. Did anyone see this "Super Moon" was it really that much bigger and brighter?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Supermoon
A Friend

Supermoon UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This "super moon" happens all the time this is like the third time since I have been on this earth. I am sure we will see it again. I still have not seen any huge changes in the earth that would cause us all to panick. It is just part of the orbit the moon has with the earth and sun that causes it to be closer to the earth at times.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2011 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Supermoon
A Friend

Supermoon

I saw it. It was very beautiful!

It was about twice as large, and seemed very close. Our celestial companion sure is beautiful.

In fact it made me feel sorry for having my telescope broken. I think the biggest change this super-moon will bring into my life is forcing me to get a new one smile.gif

26th Mar, 2011 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Supermoon

Maybe I need to get my geometrical instruments out for the next time around but for me I was not awed or amazed by it, just a regular moon for me. Maybe I need to look at the moon more often to notice.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2014 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Supermoon

Supermoon is here again

The full moon this weekend will be another so-called "Supermoon," The first of three to grace the sky this year. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2014 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Supermoon

Coming soon: Perseids meteor shower and a super moon

Coming to a sky near you: The Perseids meteor shower and a super moon. Ref. Source 4

7th Aug, 2014 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Supermoon Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Can't wait, I love this sort of thing and just imagine if the moon isn't there that stuff might be coming for us. It would be cool to have a satellite orbiting to pic up pictures of it happening.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Supermoon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,