Why Diets Suck

Why Diets Suck - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Oct, 2008 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Why Diets Suck

Why Diets Suck

Being rationed not your thing? Why do Diets suck?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Why Diets Suck
A Friend

Suck Diets Why

Diets suck because the are just the word DIE with a t at the end as a disguise. Seriously diets suck because at times you reach a plateau that is hard to get over to continue to lose the weight. It can have a serious negative effect on your dieting plan.

1st Oct, 2008 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Why Diets Suck Health & Special Psychology

Diets suck because they are usually just a temporary fix. Something to effect the most change in the shortest time. Usually not a lasting change. What is really needed is behavioral change. Change the way we think about food, the way we eat and the way we exercise. A diet is temporary if you want something lasting you have to look at it as a new way of life.

1st Oct, 2008 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

Suck Diets Why

I agree 100%!

You have to make a life-style change not just diet. Otherwise you will find yourself gaining back those lost pounds and a few of their friends. That really sucks!

1st Oct, 2008 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Suck Diets Why

And I am so tired of sucking. I suppose I should follow some of my own advice and make some serious lifestyle changes.

1st Oct, 2008 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Why Diets Suck

You will! Baby steps! laugh.gif! You will now have Val and Lori to help "encourage" you as well! It will happen--I have faith in you!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Why Diets Suck
A Friend

Why Diets Suck

It sucks as a man because as one works out they gain more muscle mass. Since muscle weighs more than fat it makes it look like I am not losing weight fast enough. I do feel better though.

1st Oct, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Why Diets Suck Psychology Special & Health

Diets suck because it is like being told you failed managing your life to start!

yes one start building mass if you mass faster them lose fat you expand your waistline!

I agree diets suck because they solve nothing unless you change your lifestyle.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Diets Suck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,