Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 3 of 14

Thanks for the offer but I'm a bit - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2012 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2012 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 3

Name: Jacs

Comments: If you are still looking for a DM. I would like to give it a shot. I haven't done a play by post but I always wanted too.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2012 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

I can give a thumbs up for what JB said about looking for consistent dungeon masters. This is the second D&D game I joined in where the dungeon master has gone on a leave of absence without saying anything. I knew it was Christmas and all a few weeks ago but its long pass now. Not having someone seriously run a game is a turn-off.

11th Jan, 2012 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Funny because we have the opposite problem in World of Medieval. JB is our GM and he's always active so its getting the players besides a couple of us to be in there. Maybe you should come on over to where we are.

12th Jan, 2012 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

I know! I used to be in Super Heroes and he is always there. I was kind of hoping to be in that RPG but the activity requirement is whats keeping me back. I was hoping that using D&D would help me get my activity back up but the DMs here are even not as active as I am rolleyes.gif.

13th Jan, 2012 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Sorry I can't help you with that but maybe you can start posting lots and your activity will pick up. If you wait for a DM to be active here you might be in for a real long wait because the D&D section doesn't have any dedicated DMs.

13th Jan, 2012 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

I've tried doing that in the past but I had to post like 20 just to see my percentage go up by 1. That's what happens when you slack off so much and let your activity slide. I think you're right about the game masters for D&D. The one I'm in hasn't had a reply for weeks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2012 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 3

Krusten I'm trying to start up a game but need more characters. I have one character so far but need 2-4 players. If you joined you guys could hire like a underling NPC and start.

It isn't a campaign, the game is an actual professional made single run quest.

15th Jan, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Thanks for the offer but I'm a bit shy about joining in another game again. I've joined two already and both DMs flaked. I also read about your last game and it didn't end on a good note no offense.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.